Gray Sama

3 weeks later

Juvia gain her past and....... Nothing change between us.... She remember  all of guys but I'm still stranger for her. But we are best friends now. Hehe nowadays juvia will ask me to company her anywhere not that aice... Haa.

Gray? Let's go eat caramel frank!  Juvia wants some! She said and drooling imagining it. I nooded and walk away with her while aice and his group is staring at us.

Carla pov
I was sitting on table while happy is playing with me....

Fairy tail half destroyed. The fairy tail Logo is broken. Water every where..... All guild members are hurt and lying on the ground. While top classes mages are standing and fighting but hurt too.

Suddenly.....

Juviaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! A voice yell.

A vision cross my mind... Same vision but different..... What the heck is happening...

I will talk about this to master. And I walk to master room and say all of this.

Juvia pov

Juvia is walking with gray suddenly

Gray Sama!

A voice no my voice call gray.

Huh gray Sama? I said it loud.

Gray just turn look at me with so much happiness and hug me.

Did you remember all of me juvia.? You know how I feel about you and happy after you call me gray Sama please don't stop calling me gray Sama. He say to me.

Juvia just remember no heard the voice but she doesn't remember anything sorry gray Sama! Oops sorry? Juvia say to him.

Don't be sorry you always call me gray Sama before keep it that way OK. He say to juvia. Juvia can see hurt in his eyes because she doesn't remember him.

OK gray Sama
She don't know why but feel a lot of love when call him gray Sama. What is her relationship with him?

After that juvia was walking back to guild with him when gray suddenly stop and stand in a fighting position. Juvia aware of situations and she also make a position.
A figure hidden face. Show up

Juvia my juvia still strong as ever... Go to you precious guild I have give a gift for you! He said and dissappear. Juvia look around and give up.
.

We run to the guild.
Gray Sama juvia has a bad feeling about this. She say to him while running. He smile at me and Im with you he say. We get inside the guild.

Suddenly a box out of nowhere shoot into guild. Juvia pick the box and put on table.
Master get out the room and look at the box.

Juvia open the box and there's is a letter. Juvia take it.
Juvia feel someone put hand on her shoulder to find aice Sama she calm her self.

She read the text.

My dear juvia
         I know you know who I am for you but your boyfriend and little friends may know it.. I am coming for you girl get ready for a big fight.
It's more like a reverse. Haha you don't understand right and you never will. In few days I will kill all of your friends and take you with us.

She shivers when read it.

Who the hell give her this! Erza  San yell

Whoever is it No one gonna try to touch rainwomen not under me gajeel kun said.

Juvia don't worry about it we are with you gray Sama say.

Haha fight its been a while I hope they are strong so it will be interesting to fight with them natsu Roar..

Juvia couldn't help but think who is that unknown.

Nothing bad gonna happen.