Locked

Juvia pov

Juvia and gray now in a room. She is alone with him with now.... She don't know how she stuck with him in this room. Well it's full of tricks..
Flashback.....

Juvia can you take some snacks. Erza ask juvia sweetly.

Ahh where is it?she ask her. She smile devilishly.. It's getting weird.

Out of this house. There is outdoor room. Please help me OK. We will arrange this. Erza say. Lucy, , mirjane, Cana, natsu wait how  do he get in here. Ok... She answer and went out to the room. She open the door and the door close. She starts to take some snacks when... She turn to look gray is here too.

HI gray!
Yo juvia!

She takes food and try to get out when she realize the door is lock...... Mann.

She look over gray. He just shrugged. And sit down.

Humm maybe she can wait they will search for juvia.

That's what she thinks. But a little bit of her loving and cheering this moment.
...... But no... What she gonna do with him now. He showing unpredictable face... Juvia couldn't find what's he is hiding.... Uhhhh. Juvia have to make conversation with him.

Uhhhh so how are you? Juvia ask him. He nooded me. Well cold...

Gray pov

She is sitting in front of me but I don't know how to control myself from hugging her and  beg her to remember me uhh why..

OK there is no point being like this I have to give her try by talking about her memories.

Juvia? Do you know how we meet? Of course not you dummy. She lost memories right gray fullbuster you making fool of yourself.

Umm no...?
Why she say answer in question manner.

Actually you was in bad guild before named phantom lord. You and gajeel. They kinnaped Lucy. We come to get her back. That was our first encounter. We fight each other and you fall from the building when I save you... And then you help us. After phantom lord    not operate anymore. You join us with gajeel.
If course i will tell her about I groped her chest. It's will be awkward.

I look over her. She just doesn't making any emotion.
It's making me worried....

Finally I use my ice molding magic and open the door.

Two days later.

Time end faster than I thought. Juvia still same she need time... And now that aice also here. I can't take this anymore they are lovey dovey
Making me upset yet sad.

Unknown pov

My dear juvia..... Lockser.. Blood huh no need wonder you are good in hiding .. But I have found that you are in fairy tail.

Sir should we go and take her?

No just wait for the time. Next month we will be in action. I can't wait to have lockser blood in my hands. He smile and laugh so loud.