Untold Story

Trust what you gonna with her trust? Ask Theodore.

There many things you can't buy with money and trust one of it. So expensive and hard to get. If I get it I will make her mine easily. Aice explain.

OK now start the process to make juvia mine.

Juvia pov

Juvia want to get out of this place now. She said

Juvia try to take off her chain she she couldn't. She try to use water body. But the chain made of magic.

Her back aching because she lying for a long time time.

Kreaak door creak open. A black figure come in a close the door back. He light up the room and show his face..... Aice!!
What he doing here?

He come close to me and give a friendly smile.. He released me......

Juvia just remain silent until he say something juvia don't expect..

I'm sorry Aice say.

Wait what!

What? She ask.

I'm sorry because my friends hurt you he say

Umm it's OK I replied to him.

Please be careful my friends are very dangerous and I can't be here every time OK? He say

Why are you helping juvia ? Juvia ask.

Because you are a good person I don't like to hurt innocent people like you he say.

So what about the village peoples who came inside this forest? Juvia ask

They been killed by my friends infact I don't have any guilty feelings about it because they are killers too.

The new information hit juvia.

What? Juvia ask.

My parents and my friends parents killed by the village people. Not only they killed them they torture them alive then killed our families.

Juvia just too shocked with this new information again.

Why? Juvia ask

We are rich and we have magic. Those village people thought that we are killing peoples but we was saving them from enemies.

They poison our parents food..... Our parents trust them so much so they eat without asking anything. They carry our parents into a house and burn them in it. Little they don't know we was watching them doing all things our parents screaming and ask help but no one do anything they laugh and curse our parents. Aice tear up
He start to let little sob.

Juvia suddenly realized he didn't want to be evil but they made him. So she hug him and he hug back while crying. She comfort him. She know how he feel because she been through the same.

Juvia know... How you feel... Juvia experience same too but juvia pick right path but you choose wrong path. She say.

He released her from hug and blush a little. Juvia notice his blush and remember she still hugging him so move away from him not too far a little.

Aice pov

OMG! She so cute... Her voice like a melody. She hug me and I hug her back so soft and comfortable.. She experience the same pain but little different I really want to know all about her. I thought.

I release from her hug even though I don't want to but I don't want to be creep. I blush a little when see how close she is and she notice my blush. She blushing sooo cute! She move a little bit from me.
And I ask her...

So juvia how is your past?.

She look at me and think something
.

.

.

.

...

..

.

Fighting With You (juvia Lockser) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें