We're in Danger

At secret room, Ama sat on bay window as she watched drama show. At the time, she called by her brother from her com-link "Hey brother! What's up?" "I'm watching the race with Tam and Neeku. Do you wanna watch it?" Kaz said.

Ama smiled as she said with her com-link "Yes Kaz, thank you for asking me to watch." Soon after that, Ama reseached about the race and she appeared the screen of the race from her holoeyes.

She enjoyed watching "It's long time to not watch the race. I really miss that moment on Colussus."

They enjoyed watching the race untill First Order poster appeared. "What!? Come on!" Ama started mad at it. Then Kaz came in her room.

He also susprised looking at First Order poster "Okay, that's not good." "This thing appeared when I watched the race." Ama agreed and turned off her holoeyes screen.

Kaz sat beside her as he put his hand on her shoulder "I'm sure First Order is doing something. Anyway, Tam will be not happy if I'm not back to work at Fireball."

After Kaz left, Ama took her remote as she sighed "I better should watch drama show again." She has watched drama show for hours till she heard something from outside from her secret room.

She decided to find out what was that and she took breath and went out and follow the sound. She walked to Yeager's office. She reseached the door was locked and she tried to break the code and she did it.

Inside the office, she shocked that Yeager was with Captain Doza. "Yeager, who is she? I never see this girl before." Captain Doza asked to Yeager as he pointed to Ama. Yeager introduced Ama "Captain Doza, this is Amanda Reyes. She's my mechanic after Kazuda Xiono." Ama just waved but her hand was too awkward. That was make Captain Doza counfused.

Ama talked to Captain Doza "It's honor to see you, Captain Imanuel Doza in unexpected way."

Captain Doza susprised "How could you know my name? I didn't introduce my name."

Ama didn't know what should she do, she can't tell anyone about her indentification that she is a droid. She took breath and explained "I know everything happen in this platform. I have learned this place before I'm here."

Captain Doza nodded "I see." Ama started asking "What are you doing here? I thought you have a deal with The First Order." "The First Order has lockdown everyone in the Colussus and I don't think it will end."

"But every problem must have a solution. I say I'll give you two a code so you can contract to Resistance." Ama said.

Yeager was thinking "I have to say, it would be work." Ama gave a data rod to him "Perfect, here, I already put all informations and codes you need to know."

Before Ama left Yeager's office, she was called by Yeager "Thank you for your help and remind me to lock the door." Ama smiled and nodded.

Ama back to her room as she said "I never thought this sitaution will be insecure." Then Bucket came to her. She smiled as she tapped Bucket's helmet. "Hey, do you want watch drama movie with me?" She asked to him. Bucket was thinking first, his boss usually give him some duty but his boss was busy with Captain Doza so he nodded at her.

"Great, let's watch now !" Ama pulled Bucket's little metal hand to get in her room. Ama sat on bay window while Bucket stood beside her and they watched the movie together.

After they watched the movie, Ama decided to turn on some music video from the movie. She chose Never Enough by Lorren Allred. She sang beautifully and Bucket shouted exciting for her.

Suddenly Bucket heard something from outside of Ama's room. He checked out and it turned it we're stormtroopers, they captured Yeager, Tam, and Neeku in the garage. He told the news to Ama immediately.

He back to Ama's room and told her to hide. Ama asked counfused "Hide, why !?" Bucket told her that First Order was here "What!? The First Order is here!? No way!" He nodded and he came out to make sure stormtroopers don't see her.

Meanwhile Ama locked the door and took her long battery life to stay her awake for days. She reseached how could she get out from her room "Come on, please, quick." She whispered worrily. She finally found the way to get out without seen, she found a ventilation behind her metal chair. She opened with her laser eyes and before got in, she said goodbye to her secret room "Goodbye my beautiful secret room, thank you for everything." And she escaped from her room.

Here the chapter 23. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you in the next chapter.

-Locita