In Repair Shop

At midnight, 1.30 AM, Kaz heard something when he was sleeping then he woke up as he rubbed his eyes. He decided to check out around repair shop and saw Ama was standing outside.

Kaz walked closer to her and asked "Hey, you okay ?" Ama looked at Kaz "Yeah, I'm just doing reseach."

"Well, you can research tomorrow. We have to rest." Kaz said to Ama.

Ama just silent as Kaz left her but before he left too far, Ama said something that was making Kaz came to her again "It's just..." Suddenly she unconscious and fell on Kaz's shoulder.

"Ama ? Amanda !" Kaz shocked at the time.

He worried about Ama, he carried her inside and find out her problem. He took off Ama's jacket to check her battery and it turned out that Ama has problem with her battery.

"I'd better find the battery before anyone else wake up." Kaz said worrily. He looked for a battery in anywhere in repair shop. After few hours later, finally he found a battery and put it on Amanda immediately.

Kaz whispered, hoping that Amanda wake up "I hope it works."

Soon after that, Amanda woke up and said "Hello Kazuda Xiono." Kazuda glad that she still alive "Ama, I'm so worry about you." Suddenly they heard someone was calling.

"Kazuda !" It was Yeager and they immediately met with him.

At garage, they shocked that the room was messed up. Kaz realized about the mess when he looked for a battery. "You better clean this mess before one of starships come here." Yeager ordered Kaz to clean the mess.

"Yes boss." Kaz said and cleaned the mess.

At the time, Ama felt guilty about what happen with Kaz.

An hour later, Kaz finished cleaning the mess then he saw Ama was sitting on cargo outside. He came closer to her and sat beside her. "Hey, you okay ?" Kaz asked concernly as Ama looked at him "I'm sorry what happen to you, Kazuda." She apologized.

Kaz said "That's okay, usually everybody call me as trouble making here. When I first time here, I thought I could handle anything but it's getting worse and worse." Ama susprised at the time "So how can you face it ?" She asked.

Kaz touched her hand as he said "Well, I tell someone who always watch me anywhere I go." Ama guested as she smiled "BB-8." Kaz nodded "Yes, you got it. You really fast research." Ama chuckled as BB-8 came to them.

"Well, looks like I have watch out of my two partner droids." Kaz chuckled.

He put his hand on Ama's shoulder, Kaz told Ama "I guess we're brother and sister." Ama shocked at the time "Are you sure ?" Kaz nodded "Yeah, after that we always need each other." Ama put her hand on Kaz's shoulder.

Meanwhile Yeager heard everything what were Kaz and Ama from behind and immediately left.

Here the chapter 4. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you again in the next chapter 🖐️✋

-Locita