Yeager Time #4

*holo camera video

"Hi there everyone! It's Yeager Time. Today I gonna introduce my another mechanic. She wasn't in my garage last time so it's my chance to see her."

Yeager opened the secret door and he saw Ama watching TV show.

At the time, Ama shocked and took her blaster to him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down, Ama. No one know about this." Yeager calmed her down.

Ama relieved she put her blaster and she asked seriously "Yeager, what are you doing here? Why are you bringing your camera here?"

Yeager told her "I'm doing blog about you. Don't worry about it, I won't upload to anyone."

Ama asked to make sure he was saying right "Are you sure? You promise?" Yeager nodded "I promise."

After That, they sat on bay window as Yeager recorded the moment.

"So Ama has a big secret, she looks like a teenage girl but she is actually a droid."

Yeager turned his holo camera video screen into zoom.

"Seriously, I'm not kidding. Ama, show us what you got. "

Ama showed a hologram of colussus from her holoeyes into he holo camera video screen.

"See, Ama like any droids we know like BB-8 or Bucket."  He explained.

Then Ama showed the game that she made "What is it ?" Yeager asked. Ama smiled at him "It's called Flight Simulator Squadron, I made myself. Usually they play this as they practice their pilot skill and I still learing."

Ama played the game but she lost her first round again "I can play that later." Yeager pointed his holo camera video to him "Yeah, she wanna fly."

"Anyway, she's great at drawing. Look, this drawing looks like Poe, my old friend. And that's Colussus. Oh, that's Resistance Logo and BB-8." Yeager showed Ama's drawings.

Ama smiled at holo camera video "And I can reseach any information. Like Colussus, High Tower, and everything but sometimes I have to walk outside to reseach more with Kaz."

Ama started sad and looked down "But since First Order is here, I can not leave this garage alone."  Yeager  concerned at Ama "I'm sure you can explore soon, Ama."

Yeager asked "Anyway, what did you watch before I was here?"

Ama answerd "Oh, I just watched drama show."

"Drama show? That's first thing in my head." Yeager susprised.

Ama explained "Drama show can help me to express my emotions like sad, happy, angry, and many more. Do you wanna watch with me ?" She offered to Yeager.

Yeager stood up as he said "No, thank you. I have to see Kaz now. I have a little susprise for him."

Ama stopped him as she said "Wait, Poe is here, isn't he?"

Yeager susprised at the time "How do you that Poe is coming today?"

"Because he always come to Kaz whenever he need him to get more information about First Order's plan." Ama smiled.

Yeager looked at his holo camera video screen "Yeah, since First Order is here, we can't send any messenges to Poe because First Order block it all communation. Anyway, that's all for today and we have to susprise Kaz."

"Yeager out!" Yeager waved to holo camera video screen.

Here the chapter 20. I hope you guys like this blog. See you later in the next chapter.

-Locita