Go To Office of Acquisitions

When the others fixed the fireball ship, Neeku came closer to Ama as he holded the list.

"Hello Ama !" He said happily as Ama looked at Neeku with her smile "Hi Neeku. What's up ?"

Neeku asked "Well, I was want going to get some parts for this ship but I need you to get it all on this list."

Ama's smile became wider "Sure I can, Neeku."

Neeku shouted "Yes ! I'll be back."

After that, Ama looked for Kaz the other side of Fireball ship. "Kaz !" At the time Kaz shocked untill he threw the toolbox and fell any tools on his head. Ama shocked at the time.

"Kaz, are you okay ?" She asked concernly.

Kaz said "Yeah, I'm okay. I had all this happen all the time."

Ama told him "Well, Neeku asked me to get all parts of this ship and he want to go with me." Kaz smiled "Really ? That's great ! Wait, you mean just you and Neeku, don't you ?" Ama nodded.

BB-8 came to them and looked at Kaz as Kaz started worry "I don't know Ama. There are some dangerous out there. Ama folded her arms "Yeah, you can be a trouble maker there."

Kaz smiled wider as he rubbed his neck "Well, I'm not always be careful." BB-8 agreed it. Ama begged to him "Come on Kazuda, My mission is reseach this place and I want to go with Neeku. Please."

Kaz looked at BB-8 as BB-8 supported with his decision. Kaz took breath and let her go "Okay, fine, you can go but call me if you're in danger." He gave the com-link to Ama. Ama smiled "Agree, thank you brother." And she immediately went with Neeku.

BB-8 punched Kaz's leg as Kaz said "I know I did the right thing but I worry about her, BB-8."

Meanwhile Neeku and Ama went to office of acquisitions to see Orka and Flix. "This way, Amanda. Orka and Flix will have everything we need." They met with a droid GL-N was cleaning the office.

GL-N knocked a wrench to call Orka and Flix and here they were. "Hello Neeku !" Neeku waved "Hi Orka ! Hi Flix !" Ama tried to wave her hand to them but her hand was too awkward.

Orka asked as he pointed to Ama "Who's with you ?"

"Oh, Orka, Flix, introducing Amanda Reyes. She's helping me to get all parts for Fireball ship." Neeku introducted Ama to them as he tapped Ama's back. Then Orka and Flix laught about Fireball ship.

At the time, Ama started showing them with her serious eyes and holded GL-N so tight. Neeku shocked and stopped her "Woah, stop Ama ! They are just joking at us." And Ama put GL-N back on the table.

"Sorry my friends, Ama is still new here like Kaz." Neeku apologized.

Orka chuckled "That's okay. It's not everyday like this happen." Flix just nodded at them. Neeku gave a list to them and Orka and Flix looked all parts that they need. At the time, Ama felt bad what just she done.

In repair shop, Neeku looked for Kaz. "Kaz !" And soon after that, Kaz and BB-8 came to him "What's going on Neeku ?" Neeku told Kaz what happen in office of acquisitions. Kaz susprised at the time, so did BB-8. "Where's she now ?" Kaz asked.

Neeku pointed to Ama was sitting on the bed. Kaz and BB-8 came to her immediately. "Hey, you okay ?" He asked concernly. Ama looked at Kaz "Never been better." Kaz put his hand on her shoulder "I knew what just happen and I have to say, I have a lot of bad things to me. Like I said, things is getting worse and worse."

Ama took breath and told her feeling "I thought I could handle anything." Kaz nodded as he tapped her shoulder "I know but no matter what happen to us next, we'll always have each other."

Ama smiled at him "And I'm so glad you're my brother now." They smiled each other.

BB-8 recorded the moment as Kaz and Ama tapped their shoulder each other.

Here the chapter 6. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you in the next chapter 🖐️✋

-Locita