Yeager Time #1

*In holo camera video

Yeager appeared as he waved.

"Welcome to my blog, My name is Jarek Yeager and you're in Yeager Time."

He surrouded his office.

"You want to know why this room is dark. Okay, I'll tell you this is my private office. Where I put all memories from my past. Usually I spend time alone here."

He showed all detail of his office "Okay, I have many trophies here. I got all this when I was racer." He showed the big door "This door is going to my garage, where I put my ship there but I can't show you yet."

Then he back to drawer, where he put his holo pictures. "This is me, when I was young, I was a rebellion pilot in the battle of jakku."

He directed his camera video to his face.

"Well, that's not a lot stuff that I have but it's valuable to me."

Suddenly Bucket came in and told him.

"Bucket, there you are, I was talking about you." Yeager said to his droid. "This is my loyal droid, R1-J5. I called him Bucket. He was also in rebellion too. He was my co-pilot."

Bucket beeps nodded.

"Alright Bucket, what is it now ?" Yeager asked. Bucket told Yeager that Kaz wasn't here. "I know Bucket, I gave Kaz a break with Ama. Ama wanna some adventure and I didn't have any choice."

After that, Bucket came out from Yeager's office immediately.

"That's all for today, I'll tell you more next time. Yeager out!" He waved to holo camera video screen.

Here the chapter 12. Sorry it this chapter is short but I make few shorts for this book. It's like a blog but in book pages. It called Yeager Time.

I hope you guys like this chapter.

-Locita