Food Fight

All mechanics were working to Fireball ship in garage as Yeager watched out with Bucket "Alright everybody, you all take a break as we are going to Aunt Z to have some food and drinks." Yeager told everybody.

All mechanics nodded and went to Aunt Z's Tavern to have lunch together. At their journey, Kaz watched Neeku making something with orange paper. "Neeku, what are you holding ?" Neeku looked at him "Oh, just try to make airplane paper but it's hard."

"Here, let me handle it." Ama offered for help to Neeku and Neeku immediately gave a paper to her.

She reseached how to make airplane paper and she immediately made an airplane paper very fast and showed to them, Kaz and Neeku impressed at her "Wow !"

Ama gave it back to Neeku "Your airplane is done, Neeku." Neeku smiled wider "Thank you Ama, can you show to make it ?" Ama smiled back "Sure, I'll show you when we lunch."

Finally they arrived at Aunt Z's Tavern. While Kaz, Tam, Neeku, Ama, and BB-8 took their seats, Yeager ordered the food.

"Yeager, what do you want to order this time ?" Aunt Z said.

Yeager ordered "Five space waffles, we have another mechanic here."

Aunt Z pointed to Ama was showing make an airplane paper to Neeku "That girl who learns super fast." Yeager watched her then looked at Aunt Z "Yeah, that's her."

"Don't you think that she's different ?" Aunt Z asked and Yeager counfused "What do you mean ?"

Aunt Z told him "She already knew everything like Kaz's last name or about my restaurant." Yeager rubbed his neck as he explained "Well, Ama was impressed Colossus before she arrived here and work here as mechanic."

Meanwhile Neeku couldn't stop impressed at Ama's skills. Ama already made twenty airplane papers. There were not room for one table for them to eat. "Next time, tell your sister to bring her own backpack." Tam whispered to Kaz was susprised.

Neeku was trying to fold a orange paper to make airplane paper but he folded it wrong, preciesly he made a orange paper.

"You need a lot practice Neeku. I'll teach you later." Ama adviced to him.

Neeku smiled wider "Really ? Okay !" Ama smiled back.

Suddenly Yeager came and sat with them carried all space waffles for lunch "Here we are everyone, space waffles." Everyone smiled wider as Ama said "You ordered special food in many across galaxy, Yeager." Yeager just nodded "Yeah, yeah, just enjoy your lunch." They all started eating.

At lunch, Kaz asked Ama "Ama, can you take chocolate sauce ?" Pointed to chocolate sauce next to Ama.

"Sure Kaz." Ama threw it through the table to Kaz.

Kaz got a sauce but he opened it, he squeezed it too tight untill the sauce shooted to Tam. Kaz shocked at the time and Tam got mad at him.

She squeezed strawberry sauce to shoot Kaz "How's your feelin' Kaz ?" Tam chuckled.

Yeager just rolled his eyes as he ate his space waffle.

Meanwhile Neeku and Ama finished eating their lunch. "We need food more for later." Neeku went to Aunt Z to buy more food.

"Aunt Z, I buy more food for a day." Neeku wanna payed but Aunt Z said "Sorry, we almost run of the food. We just have one space waffle and I'll close it fast." Overheard from all customers in tavern, they all fighted to get a waffle.

Kaz, Tam, Yeager, BB-8, and Ama shocked seeing all customers fight.

After they lunch, they back to repair shop and back to work. Ama susprised looking Neeku just got one space waffle. "You just got one ?" She asked counfusely. Neeku sounded sad "Yeah. Aunt Z's Tavern is closed fast than before. We can't eat together."

Ama researched how to get food for both of them. "You can cut it two so we get food." Neeku immediately cut it and they ate together. They smiled each other.

Kaz watched Ama and Neeku eating together as he smiled.

Here the chapter 9, I hope you guys like this chapter. Happy reading and see you in the next chapter 🖐️✋

-Locita