Yeager Time #5

"Hi there everyone! It's Yeager Time. Let's not talking about First Order for awhile because I need to distracting from that."

Yeager walked to the door to his ship garage. "Today, it's time to see my own starship." He opened the door and showed to holo camera video screen his own starship racer.

"Isn't cool, it is? I used my ship when I was young. You already knew that before."

Yeager showed all sides of his starship.

"Okay, I think it's time to get you to know about me. I was a racer who often win in the race, I got many trophies. I did this ' cause for my family. I also join the race with my brother, Marcus Speedstar."

He took breath and upset to tell "I taught Marcus everything he know but my brother cheated by using my hyperfuel and his ship chased and killed my wife and my daughter."

Meanwhile, Kaz looked for Yeager as he saw his boss was upset, lost his family.

Kaz concerned at him and he walked to him and stood beside him "I'm so sorry to hear that, Yeager." Then Yeager realized that he wasn't alone.

"Kaz, what are you doing here?" He asked. "I was looking for you and we're in your blog." Kaz said.

Kaz told to Yeager's holo camera video screen "I know why you and your brother didn't want to race together, but you still did race again and that was amazing. Your race skill and your way that you still care to your brother."

Yeager looked at Kaz and smiled "I know, you we're right about forgiving people when you don't know who's win."

Kaz told "I didn't say many words." Yeager chuckled and slamed Kaz's head.

Yeager put his hand on Kaz's shoulder "Well, that's my story with my brother and I have to say I'm glad to have Marcus back and someday, me and Marcus will forgive each other."

Kaz smiled at Yeager "Good to know, sir."

Yeager and Kaz smiled at holo camera video screen "I hope this story will be a lesson for you. In the end of my blog, I'll show my picture of my family."

Yeager and Kaz waved to holo camera video screen "Yeager out!" Yeager said.

Here the chapter 22 and another Yeager's blog

Here the chapter 22 and another Yeager's blog. I hope you guys like this chapter and this chapter has two pictures. See you in the next chapter.

-Locita