Something to Eat

Team Fireball were working on garage to fix fireball ship while Ama research about that ship. Suddenly Neeku came with a box of pizza.

"Hello everyone ! Is anyone want pizza ?" Neeku asked exciting.

Everybody rushed down on the floor and came to him "Pizza ! Sounds delicious." Tam said as she took a slice of pizza.

Everybody got pizza except for Ama. Because she is a droid, she couldn't eat anything. Ama felt worry at the time. Then Neeku offered her a slice of pizza.

"Do you wanna some, Ama ?" He asked as Kaz realized that she would be problem. Ama said "No, thank you. I'm not hungry."

Neeku tried to offer to Ama again "Come on Ama, everybody love pizza."

Ama didn't know what should she do. Suddenly she got called by Yeager "Ama, I have an extra work for you. Can you check my droid for me ?" At the time, Bucket shocked and looked at him. "Sure thing boss." Ama nodded.

When Ama came closer to Bucket, Bucket ran away from her as fast as he could and Ama immediately chased him.

That was made Yeager chuckled at the time but Neeku and Tam counfusely what were they seeing while Kaz glad that she can distracted.

At night, Kaz invited Ama to come out "What are you want to talk about, Kaz ?" Ama asked to Kaz. Kaz took a breath "I worry about you that everybody on this garage will be know your secret." Ama got it what was he meaning "Because mostly droids cannot eat like anyone else."

Kaz nodded "Yes, if only you can eat like anyone else.... Wait a minute, you said mostly ?"

Ama nodded "Yes, I just found a bluprint that can be perfect for a special droid like me." She showed the bluprint with her holoeyes as Kaz impressed "Wow !" Ama smiled "It's called D-stomach because D is short from droid."

"Cool but is there something like that ?" Kaz asked.

Ama shook her head "No, we have to make ourself."

Kaz shocked at the time "What !? I don't know how to make like that. I'm just undercover mechanic and a spy to help resistance."

"I think I can help you two for that." Kaz and Ama shocked and turned around to Yeager who was hearing anything. Ama so shocked untill she froze like a statue. "Ama, are you okay ?" Kaz shaked her body till Ama moved again.

"Yeah, I just diagnosised that I have frozen nervous." She told Kaz.

Kaz asked counfusely "Why ?"

Ama explained "Because everytime a droid shocked when the secret find out, a droid will be nervous untill it frezee like an ice. But don't worry, the cure is someone shaked the body till a droid move itself again."

Kaz so glad to hear that. After that, they back focus to Yeager "Yeager, how long you know that Ama is a secret droid ?" Kaz asked. Yeager chuckled "Long enough but don't worry, I won't tell anyone." Kaz and Ama breathed freely "Thank you Yeager." Yeager just smiled at them.

Ama just knew it "No wonder you order me to check Bucket but he doesn't like it. You tried to distract Tam and Neeku, right ?"

Yeager nodded "Right and I help you two to make D-stomach.

Kaz, Yeager, and Ama were working together to make D-stomach for Ama. They spent time for hours. Finally, they finished before the sun rise.

"Ama, we already put D-stomach in your body. Let's test it !" Yeager said as Kaz gave a slice of pizza to Ama. Ama tried to bite a pizza and enjoy it. Soon after that, Ama told them "The food is accepted."

Kaz shouted happily "Yes !"

Finally Ama can eat like anyone else. At afternoon, Yeager brought pizza for his team and everybody ate it immediately.

"You were right Neeku, Pizza is so delicious. Thank you for offering me." Ama talked to Neeku.

Neeku clapped hands to her "You welcome."

Kaz smiled at Ama as she smiled back and they all enjoyed eating pizza.

Here the chapter 5. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you again in the next chapter 🖐️✋

-Locita