Insecure

Ama lifted Fireball ship to launch as Poe and Kaz prepared to go. "Thank you for helping us to get cover, Amanda." Poe said to her. Ama smiled at him "Anytime Poe, I'm so glad to see you again."

Ama felt little upset when she said "But why have you go so fast? You just came here for minutes. "

Poe put his hand on her shoulder "I know but I promise I'll visit you and Kaz again. Anyway, take care of Kaz for me."

"Always." Ama smiled again.

Then Kaz came to Ama as she said and holded Kaz's hand "Be careful out there, brother." Kaz smiled "I will, sis." Then he worn his helmet and ready to take off.

Ama watched them sneaking through the First Order occupation but suddenly Fireball ship fell down. Ama worried.

But luckily Fireball ship started flying high again till invisibled by clouds. Ama relieved that her brother was going to fine.

Back to repair shop, Ama fixed
with customer 's starship, she worried that she won't live here any longer. She was called by Yeager.

"Ama, are you okay up there?" Ama looked at her boss "No really, Yeager."

Ama took breath and started sad "I feel insecure. I'm not sure how much I live here and keep it my secret from everyone ." Bucket came to them.

"I know Ama but I know you and Kaz can though this till the time is right." Yeager said.

At night, Ama sat on bay window as she thinking about First Order. She was lonely untill Kaz and CB-23 came in her room.

Ama looked at Kaz happily "Kazuda!" She hugged him immediately. Kaz shocked First but he hugged back. CB-23 watched the moment.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" Kaz asked concernly.

Ama looked at him with her sad face "No really Kaz, I was so worry about you." They sat on bay window as CB-23 stood beside Kaz.

"So what did you see?" Ama asked curiously. Kaz told her "It was few destroyed planetoids, there wasn't any star and I found this in a broken temple." He showed a tooka doll to her.

Ama took a doll and looked at it "Is there any survivor out there?"

Kaz shooked his head "No, they're gone like Kel and Eila said."

Ama straighten the conversation "Hold on for second, did you visit Tehar?"  Kaz was thinking "I think I did. I saw the symbol that the kids have on the temple." Ama impressed "Really? That's so amazing! I wish I could go mission with you and Poe."

Then she realized that was a new droid who looks like BB-8. "Who is it?" She pointed to CB-23.

Kaz remembered and introduced CB-23 to Ama "Oh yeah, Amanda. This is CB-23. She's with me now."

"Where is BB-8?" Ama asked. Kaz answerd her "He's with Poe for their mission to Jakku tomorrow. We did droid swap before I back."

Ama tapped CB-23 head "Welcome to Colussus, CB-23 and my secret room. Please don't tell anyone." CB-23 nodded as she felt welcomed.

Then Ama saw Kaz was sad "Are you miss BB-8, brother?" Kaz nodded "Yeah." Ama put her hand on his shoulder "I miss him too. I feel insecure. " "Yeah, me either, What happen next, we could be in deep, deep trouble." Kaz told his feeling about First Order.

Here the chapter 21. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you in the next chapter.

-Locita