It's About Life

Yeager just turned on his holo camera video in his garage.

"It's Yeager Time. Today, I'm going to garage tour. Now I live in Colossus, where the aces live too. So...."

Suddenly he heard something was broken and it wasn't far from him. Yeager turned off his holo camera video and checked the garage.

"What's going on here?" He asked seriously as he looked at Kaz was trying to fix a music box.

Kaz looked at Yeager "Sorry Yeager, I'm trying to fix Ama's music box, but it isn't going well."

"Where is your sister?" Yeager asked and Kaz answerd "She is with Neeku go to get another new parts." Kaz tried to fix it again.

Yeager looked at that music box, there was a little starship on the top. It was familiar to him. That was make Kaz looked at him. "You know about this ship?" Yeager shocked as he said "Yeah, this ship was used by rebellion."

Kaz told Yeager "You know what's inpressed? Few days ago, Synara found old ship called Z-95. It was used for clones." Yeager susprised at the time "Really? That was interesting."

Then Yeager sat beside Kaz was trying to fix Ama's music box again.

"I didn't know you know military history, Kaz." Yeager impressed. Kaz said as he fixed a music box. "Well, I was in academy, I learned new things, especially to be a pilot. It wasn't so bad and I like it. "

Suddenly he stopped what was he doing and looked down "It reminds me about home."

Yeager started concern at Kaz at the time as Ama came to check her music box.

"Kazuda, how's my music box? Is it fix it?"

Kaz hid his feeling and smiled at Ama "Oh, Ama, yeah I almost done. I hope." Kaz wasn't sure if he fixed right. He gave to Ama to check it.

Ama turned the lever of her music box and listened the music. First, it was working well but suddenly few parts got out of her music box. Kaz looked down and sad.

At night, Yeager looked for Kaz, he asked Tam and Neeku were working at Fireball ship. "Hi everyone, have you seen Kaz?" They looked at their boss.

"Sorry boss, I didn't see him." Tam said then Neeku told "Yeah, last time he looked upset." Yeager countinued looking for Kaz.

At the time, Yeager saw BB-8 was looking for him. He told Yeager that something wrong with Kaz. BB-8 showed Yeager where Kaz was. They stopped in front of bathroom door.

Yeager knocked the door "Kaz, are you in there? Kaz?"

Inside the bathroom, Kaz was sitting as he leaned back door. He was silent till Yeager called him. Kaz just said "No, no Kaz here." Meanwhile Yeager heard it and he knew that was Kaz in there as he rolled his eyes, including BB-8.

"I know you're in there Kaz, get out of there! " Yeager ordered.

Kaz refused "No, I'm not going out! "

Yeager looked at BB-8 who concerned at Kaz's feeling. Yeager took breath and told Kaz "Kazuda, I know you have double life but life isn't the game." Kaz signed "You already told me that."

"Yeah, I did but we have difficult choices and I know you could through this." Yeager said. Kaz was silent as he thinking about it. He asked "Why are you thinking I can through it?"

Yeager took breath and answerd "Because I know you have hope inside." Kaz susprised what was Yeager saying, he kept listening "You're take your mission in resistance for doing something big than you could imaged and just you know, if you getting better in mechanic, it can be useful."

Kaz was thinking first then he smiled and opened the door. Then Yeager asked "Finally, your sister needs you right now ."

At Ama's room,  Ama tried to find out what was wrong with her starship of her music box as Yeager and Kaz came in. "There you are, brother, I need you to fix it." "But I tried." Kaz said. Ama told her brother "I know but I guess I can give you second chance like Yeager did."

Kaz looked at Yeager first as Yeager nodded and Kaz sat beside her to try agan to fix Ama's music box. Ama gave it to Kaz so he could checked inside.

Kaz found out what was going on with the music box "Aha, I think I found the probelm, it's something is stuck in your music box." Kaz got out that things from Ama's music box and finally he did, it was a necklace.

Ama shocked at the time "That's my necklace. I looked for this for days." She worn her necklace immediately.

Kaz checked Ama's music box and finally it worked, and a little starship was moving itself again.

"You fixed it, Thank you brother." Ama said happily.

Kaz smiled "Anytime sis."

Yeager tapped Kaz's shoulder "You did a good job, Kaz." Kaz smiled at him "Thanks Yeager."

Here the chapter 14. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you in the next chapter.

-Locita