Sleepwalking

At night, Kaz, Tam, Neeku, Ama, and BB-8 were doing movie night. They ate some popcrons. They watched action movie, they enjoyed it.

Neeku shouted too loud till bothered the others "YEAH ! THAT'S IT THAT'S SO COOL !" Tam quieted Neeku "Quiet Neeku, we're watching either."

Neeku sat beside Ama as his popcorn fell on the floor and made a mess up. Tam rolled her eyes as she tapped her hand on her head.

Suddenly Yeager ordered "Alright everybody, we have to rest. Tomorrow it will another busy day." And Bucket agreed with him.

Tam turned off the projector and all mechanics were ready for rest. "I'll buy pizza tomorrow. What do you guys want with favor ?" Neeku offered the others for eat together.

Ama lifted her hand "I want with mushrooms and broccolis." But Kaz said "Please no broccoli. I don't wanna eat with it." Ama asked to him "Are you have allergy of broccoli ?" Kaz shook his head "No, I really don't wanna there are broccolis in my nightmare."

Tam and Neeku looked each other as they counfused what was Kaz saying.

At 11. 34 PM, Ama woke up and went out from her room to find her battery by herself. When she put her new battery on her, she heard something was getting closer. She wanna found out and she walked quietly.

"Infrared, activated." She used her infrared eyes to see the target in dark. She saw someone was taking credits from Yeager's moneybox and suddenly the target was gone. She checked the moneybox.

Suddenly she heard falling sounds not far from her and she checked out quickly. She arrived in front of Fireball ship was messed up by all tools on the floor "What's going on here ? I heard any sounds from here." Kaz said sleepy. Ama told Kaz "Kaz, we have a problem."

"What is it ?" Kaz still sleepy. Ama shaked Kaz's body as she told him "We lost all credits !" Kaz just awaked "WHAT !?" Ama nodded worrily.

Ama showed Kaz Yeager's moneybox was empty. She told that someone stole all credits as BB-8 came to them and told them that a theif was going somewhere and he locked the target.

"Great job BB-8, Let's go !" Kaz said and they went to find the theif.

They arrived at the building was posted with giant pizza on the top. "Pizza shop in Colossus market place ? Cool, I'll record this." Ama immediately used her holoeyes as a camera. Kaz impressed "Cool, you got camera in your eyes." As BB-8 was seeing the theif.

Kaz and Ama looked the target was getting closer to the door and it turned out it was Neeku, Neeku was walking to that shop as his eyes closed. They shocked what were they seeing.

"Neeku ? What is he doing here ?" Kaz asked counfusely and susprisely.

"Let's find out !" Ama said as they spy Neeku from the window. "May I order one special pizza and please not put any broccoli, one of my friends doesn't like it." Kaz and Ama shocked at the time. Kaz remembered the time "Hey, he told us to what favor were we ordering." And Ama got it "I think I know why Neeku stole all credits." Ama knew what was going on.

Ama explained to Kaz "Neeku is on sleepwalking." Kaz shocked quietly "What ?" Ama nodded "Yes, I saw Neeku's eyes closed as he walked is called sleepwalking. Neeku won't know what just he did in his sleep. It's actually he still sleeping but his body kept telling him to move."

Kaz said "But we can't let this happen. Yeager will be shocked that we don't have any credits." Ama was thinking and she took a credit that Neeku accident fell it. "I got an idea."

Tomorrow morning, Yeager gave payday credits to all mechanics. He called one by one as he threw some credits through the table. After that, Neeku wanna bought pizza for everyone "Joy ! Now, I can buy pizza for everyone !" When he wanna bought it, he susprised seeing the pizza was on the table.

"Ah, I'm really don't remember when I bought pizza last time." Neeku rubbed his neck as he counfusely.

Kaz and Ama smiled each other as they knew what happened last night.

Neeku said "Well, never mind, who's wanna pizza ?" He offered pizza to everyone and all mechanics took a slice of pizza. Kaz and Ama sat on Kaz's bed as they ate pizza.

"Your idea was working Amanda, even Yeager didn't know what happen last night." Kaz smiled as he yawned "I didn't know you could make credits."

Ama smiled cocky "Like I said Kazuda, I am a special droid."

Kaz chuckled "You're an amazing droid sister." Ama susprised as she smiled back "How sweet you are, brother." They so glad that everything was turning normal.

Here the chapter 8. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you in the next chapter 🖐️✋

-Locita