First Order

At morning, Kaz, Ama, and BB-8 we were buying dinner while they saw few stormtroopers partoling around the colussus.

Ama asked to Kaz "Isn't me or stormtroopers are here?"

Kaz put his hand on her shoulder "You're not wrong Ama, The First Order is here." Even BB-8 worried about it.

Stormtroopers asked people about their identification badges but if no one bring is, they're in trouble with stormtroopers.

"Hey you, where's your indentification badge?" One of stormtroopers asked harshly.

Many people scared of them and found their identification badges quickly, including the old Garma looked for her identification badge.

Ama's face looked scare and Kaz put his hand on her shoulder "Let's get out from here before we get attetion." Ama nodded and they left the marketplace.

As they walked to repair shop "What's going here, brother? Is the First Order take over the colussus?" Ama asked shockly. Kaz started upset "Yes and that's just the start. You have to know, sis, they're not here for protect us."

Ama agreed with him "Yes and stormtroopers only for one thing, bad things always happen." And BB-8 also agreed.

At repair shop, they looked Tam was working at Fireball ship. "Hi Tam! Need some help?" Ama asked. Tam looked at her "Thanks Ama. Come here!" Ama helped Tam as Kaz and BB-8 put the dinner on the table.

As the girls worked at Fireball ship, Ama started talking with Tam "Tam, do you know that stormtroopers are around us? Everywhere?" Tam answerd "Yes, I know Amanda and I feel safe here."

Ama shocked at the time "Why do you think it's safe?"

"Because they're here to protect us." Tam said.

Ama worried "Are you sure about that? Stormtroopers look like The Empire." Tam rolled her eyes "Yeah, but they're here for doing their job."

Ama started thinking why Tam thought that first order protecting the colussus.

At night, Kaz sat on his bed as Ama came and sat beside him "Can I ask you something?" Kaz looked at her "Anything." "Why Tam thinks stormtroopers protect us? I mean is she know the First Order is bad thing ? " Kaz could answerd "I don't know that either even Yeager try to tell her about the truth, she won't believe it."

Ama payed attetion about it "Even she said that he's on my side. Why could she said that?" Kaz asked. She holded his hands "Because you and Yeager know the truth of First Order and I think you have a bond with him." He smiled at the time.

Suddenly they heard Yeager calling "Kaz, Ama, my office, now !" And they went in Yeager's office.

Yeager sat on his chair as he talked with them "So any new information from First Order?" Kaz shook his head "Not yet, Yeager but I'll find out soon." Ama counfused at the time.

"Wait, I thought you didn't to do anything with Resistance." She pointed to Yeager.

Yeager said "Yeah, but Kaz can't send any new message to Poe because First Order have trackers around this station."

Ama understood "I see."

Yeager warned Kaz "And Kaz, don't try to make too much trouble when you' re in spy." Kaz said "I'll try my best." And they left Yeager's office.

After that, Yeager looked at his holo photo when he was in rebellion. He smiled at the time, recall the past.

Here the chapter 18. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you in the next chapter 🤗🤗🤗

-Locita