A New Start

Kazuda and BB-8 went to Aunt Z's Tavern where he first time met with his boss, Yeager. BB-8 called Kaz to see Poe was talking with Aunt Z.

"There you are Kaz, come here." Poe called Kaz and Kaz sat beside him.

Kaz asked "I got your calling, what do you need ?" Poe just smiled as someone was tapping Kazuda's shoulder.

Kaz shocked as he looked behind and it turned out it was a teenage girl has black hair with brown lines, brown eyes and light skin. She was doing reseach to Kazuda as she introduced herself.

"Hello Kazuda Xiono, my name is Amanda Reyes. You can call me Ama."

They shaked their hands "Hi, you can call me Kaz." Kaz said.

Kaz impressed at Ama as he said to Poe "Wow, she knew my name, even my last name !" He sound exciting.

Poe payed his drink and invited Kaz, BB-8, and Ama to talk outside. "Kaz, you have an important mission and I need you to take care of. Amanda is actually a droid."

But Kaz laught "Are you kidding with me ?"

Suddenly he felt something from behind, he looked Ama was research with light from her eyes "What are you doing ?" He asked counfusely. Ama answerd "Find out more about your personal. You're my first person I met after Poe Dameron."

Kaz rubbed his neck "I'm wrong, you're right."

Poe chuckled "If something that she problem with her programme, you have to fix her." Kaz shocked "What !? I'm not pretty good mechanic yet." "You can't tell anybody as a spy either." Kaz just nodded sadly.

"Well, I have to go now. General Organa is waiting for me." Poe just wanna left as Ama said "Before Kaz spy you to secret room again." Once again, Kaz shocked "Hey !" Poe chuckled "Nice research, Ama."

After Poe left, there were race starship just flew through them. Ama impressed "Wow ! researching " she used her holoeyes to filled her knowledge. Kaz asked "What is it ?" Ama told him "It's my holoeyes, I can filled my knowledge with this."

Ama looked at Kaz "All racers are doing racing everyday to prove how fast they can fly and make some fun up there."

Kaz impressed "Wow ! You're really a knowledge droid. If you want to find out more, I can take you a walk as back to work." Ama smiled wider "Great, let's go !" She pulled Kaz's hand fast as Kaz shocked.

Kaz showed Ama the market place, where usually buy spare part for his works. At the time, she took walk alone as she filled her knowledge. Soon after that, Kaz just realized that Ama was gone after he bought spare part.

"Ama ? Ama !?" Kaz shocked "Oh no, I need to find her !"

Kaz ran fast as he can but he didn't pay attetion where were he going. Everybody in market place mad at him.

Meanwhile Ama looked up to race starship "Colossus has a great place for race. I'd better take picture." Ama took a picture with her holoeyes. Suddenly she was gonna fall to the sea but luckily, someone caught her.

It turned out it was Neeku, Kaz's friend in team fireball. Ama has something weird with her eyes and she just smiled at him. She reseach about Neeku. "Hi, you almost fell and I got you." Neeku said.

Ama kept smiling "Hello Neeku Vozo, thank you for saving me. I must keep going now." Then she immediately lifted him as Neeku asked counfusely and happy "Wait a minute, how do you know my name ? Even my last name ? We didn't introduce ourself." He took Ama's hand.

Ama looked at Neeku "My name is Amanda Reyes, you can call me Ama."

Neeku smiled "Nice to meet you Ama."

Suddenly Kaz came to them "Ama ! Where have you been ? I'm looking for you." He seem tired.

Neeku pointed at Ama as he asked "Kaz, you knew her ?" Kaz nodded "Of course, I met with her first." Then he talked to Ama "Ama, please not run like this next time. I'm so worry about you."

Ama apologized "I'm sorry Kaz, I wanna know more about this place."

Neeku explained "Well, Colossus is great place here, Ama. Now, we have to back work. Yeager is waiting for us." Kaz nodded "Yeah, let's go !" Ama said "I wanna in. I wanna know about your team is called Fireball."

Once again, Neeku impressed at Ama as Kaz made sure they went back to Jarek Yeager's repair shop.

Here my new star wars resistance story, I don't own Star Wars Resistance. I hope you guys like this chapter. Happy reading 😉📕📖

-Locita