Let's Dance!

Kaz, Ama, BB-8, and Neeku were having lunch together in Aunt Z's Tavern. "Thank you for paying us, Neeku. You're so nice." Ama smiled. Neeku said "You welcome, my friends."

Suddenly Ama saw a new holo game was not far from them. Ama called Aunt Z as she waved to her.

"Aunt Z, Can I ask something? Is that a new holo game?"

Aunt Z looked at Ama as she was making drinks "Yes, it appeared yesterday."

Kaz impressed what just he heard "Wow! A new game! What's the game?" He said exciting.

When Aunt Z wanna answerd it, Ama told it fast "It's holo music dance and it's upgrade." That was making everybody susprised as they looked at her counfused.

"Wow this girl know anything." Aunt Z shocked. Kaz whispered to her "What did you just say?" Ama reseached how to keep her secret from her true identity. "I just told you guys that I everd play that before."

Kaz looked at Neeku to make sure he's not suspicious at Ama. "Why didn't you tell me that you can dance? I can't wait to see your move." He clapped hands and went to that holo game first.

Ama nodded and they went to holo music dance. "Okay boys, let me show my amazing dance." She choosed the song Don't Look Down and she danced following the music beat.

Kaz and Neeku impressed at her, including BB-8 was jumping exciting. Suddenly Bucket came and hit Kaz's leg "Ouch!" Kaz jumped with one leg. Bucket told anyone that we have to back work.

They rushed back to Yeager's repair shop as Aunt Z called "Hey, don't forget about credits!" Ama threw few credits fast and Aunt Z caught it all.

At repair shop, Yeager and Tak were working on Fireball ship as the others came in. "We're here boss and we bring some lunch." Ama gave some lunch for Yeager and Tam.

"Alright everyone, get back to work." Yeager said.

As they worked, Tam asked Kaz "What were you doing at Aunt Z?" Kaz answerd with his huge smile "Let's say  there is a new holo game and that is amazing !" He accidentally threw a Hammer to Bucket.

Bucket angried at Kaz and chased him. Kaz ran around fireball ship as Tam rolled her eyes. Then Ama told Tam "Yes, I just tried dance there and I like it." She said exciting. Tam smiled at Ama "Sounds great, can you show me when we have dinner?" Ama nodded "Of course, I was planning to go there again."

Ama asked to Kaz "Wanna in with us Kaz?" Kaz stopped for seconds as he said yes and countinued running away from bucket.

At night, Kaz, BB-8, Ama, Neeku, and Tam were having dinner and having fun with holo music dance at Aunt Z's tavern. Tam was her turn first danced following the beat with the same song.

"Hey, it's not so bad, I like it." Tam enjoyed it. Neeku clapped his hands "Come on Tam!" At the time, Ama read the instructions then she told everybody "It says holo music dance could played by two or three players at the same time and make this game to be a fun challenge."

Ama pushed Kaz to the holo music dance "It's your chance brother. Come on!" Kaz smiled nervously "Alright, alright, you don't have to push me."

Kaz accidentally hit Tam and she lose her best lever "KAZ!" She angried at him "Sorry Tam, Ama pushed me in." Tam looked at Ama seriously "Sorry..." Ama smiled wider as she rubbed her neck.

After that, Tam and Kaz danced together to win the holo game dance.

"I'll bet you this time!" Tam said and Kaz said back "We'll see about that!"

Meanwhile Neeku was behind Ama as Ama asked counfused "You don't wanna dance Neeku?" Neeku shook his head "No, I better stay here." Ama told Neeku "You won't be die."  Neeku said "Yeah, but I better stay here."

Suddenly they called by Aunt Z "Everybody, this place will be closed in few minutes. Everybody please leave before you stuck here for whole night."

"We better go."Ama said and Neeku agreed with her and they two left the place first.

Finally Tam won the holo music dance and bet Kaz "Yes, I'm one!" Kaz smiled "Nice dance Tam. We'll play this again next time." Tam said cockily "You bet!" BB-8 told them that they should leave before the place closed. "Alright BB, let's go!" And they left the place.

Here the chapter 11. I hope you guys like this chapter. Happy Reading.

-Locita