Girl's Time

Ama was taking all tools that she need when she heard Tam was screaming at Kaz.

"YOU BROKE AN ANOTHER PART OF THE SHIP !" She threw any tools that she got, including tools that Ama holded.

Ama shocked "Hey !"

After Kaz and BB-8 gone, Tam groaned and back to work. Ama wanna found out about her so she tried to talk with Tam.

"Hello Tam, what's up ? You looks angry."

Tam groaned "You know Kaz, always happen this since he's working here." She tidied all tools in toolbox.

Ama was looking around as she researched. She saw a beautiful cloudy sky outside. She got an idea. She gathered all art supplies and put it all outside of garage.

"What are you doing now ?" Tam asked counfusely as she folded her arms. Ama told Tam "Drawing. It's a good way to distract from your anger. You should try it."

"I don't know Ama. I'm not good at this." Tam said. Then Ama said "Don't worry Tam, you don't need to be great for anything, just enjoy it." Tam was thinking first and joined Ama drawing outside.

One hour later, Tam almost finished drawing a Fireball ship. At the time, she saw Ama was drawing a scenery of cloudy sky. "Wow Amanda ! Your drawing is amazing. It's almost real to me !" Ama smiled at her "Thank you Tam, I drew what I was seeing."

Then Ama saw Tam's drawing "Your drawing is great too." Tam smiled back "Oh, really ? Thank you."

After they drew, they back to worked to finish the fireball ship. Suddenly Bucket came with the list that he holded. "Oh, we need more oils for the case if customers need it." Tam told Ama.

Ama nodded "Alright then let's go !"

They went to office of acquisitions to get some oils for their needs. At the time, they talked each other.

"So why you want Kaz as your brother ? I mean he's not good at mechanic." Tam asked counfusely.

Ama answerd "Yeah, he still learning with his best but I think he is unique to me. So I'm glad have him as my brother."

Tam asked again "So you don't have family ?"

Ama shocked when Tam asking like that. Her secruit was frozen like an ice. Her eyes opened wider and she didn't move anything.

That was made Tam counfused at her "Ama, Amanda ! Hello... Amanda" she moved her hand in front of Ama's face but it didn't. So she shaked Ama's body "Ama !" Finally Ama back to normal.

Tam apologized "Sorry, I didn't mean to..." Ama cut it and finished it "Hurt me ? Yeah, I know. It's just.... It isn't right time right now."

"I got it." Tam nodded.

After that, Tam and Ama back to garage as they brought some oils. They saw Kaz and BB-8 were standing, looking at sunset.

"There you are Kaz, put it all in a right place." Tam gave some oils to Kaz and left them immediately.

After that, Kaz asked to Ama "Where have you been ?" Ama smiled "Well, you know,me and Tam have some girl's time." Kaz nodded as he smiled.

"Alright, just I was worried about you. Bucket said you went with Tam."

Ama chuckled "Don't worry Kaz. Everything will be alright like you did."

Kaz put his hand on Ama's shoulder "I know."

Kaz and Ama put all oils in garage as they talked each other.

Here the chapter 7. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you in the next chapter 🖐️✋

-Locita