All About Colussus

At colussus marketplace, Kaz, BB-8, and Ama were watching the race. Ama looked Bo Keevil ship was shooted by black ace and fell on the water.

"Why Bo Keevil often fall in the middle of race ?" Ama asked worrily.

Kaz looked at her "I don't know but I saw it few times."

Ama explained "Is there a rule about don't use weapon on the race?" Kaz just said "I have no idea but that I know if there's pirate attack on colossus, all aces will ready to protect this station."

Then they back to watch after Hype finished the race first. "How lucky Hype Fazon." Ama said. "Yeah he is but Torra always try to get the first place." Kaz said.

Ama susprised "You know her so well."

Kaz told "Yeah because she's my friend too. She's the daughter of captain doza. " He pointed to the high tower.

Ama chucked "That's why you always getting trouble when you wanna in and out of that tower."

Kaz shocked at the time "How do you know ? I didn't tell you about it." Ama rolled her eyes as she said "Because I'm your sister droid who always reseach about everything in this station."

Suddenly Flix and Orka came to them "Hello!" Flix said as Orka laught. Ama rolled her eyes as she groaned "Here we go."

"We just wanna watch the race." Orka said.

Kaz told them "Uhhh... the race was just over."

Flix and Orka shocked at the time. "I told you that we shouldn't go to Aunt Z's first." Flix punched Orka's body. Orka punched back "Hey, I was hungry."

While they argued, Kaz talked with Ama "I never see they are like this." Ama explained "Everybody have argue sometimes but some of them can not separated too long."

Then they heard from people in marketplace that Hype Fazon was going to Aunt Z's tavern. "Wow! Someone got lucky today." Ama told them. Orka shaked Flix's body "Did you hear that? I told you that we will lucky. Let's go!" Flix and Orka left Kaz and Ama.

"Come on, let's go to somewhere!" Kaz said to Ama as BB-8 followed them behind and they left the marketplace.

As they looked around inside the platform, they heard people screamed and ran away. "What's going on here?" Ama asked curiously as an old woman, Garma was approaching Kaz "Run before you got attacked!" And she countinued running.

"Attack? Attack from what?" Kaz asked counfusely.

Soon after that, that things was coming to them and it turned out it was a gorg was running away. Kaz and Ama tried to catch a gorg. The gorg was fast but soon after that, Ama finally caught it "Ha, I got you!"

After that, they heard Neeku was so happy that Ama caught the gorg as Tam followed him behind. "Thank you Amanda, thank you for catching my delicious food." Ama gave a gorg to Neeku with her wide smile. "You welcome Neeku, happy to help you."

"Anyway, where did you get this?" Ama asked curiously.

Neeku answerd "Oh, I bought from marketplace."

Ama shocked "Me and Kaz just back from marketplace."

Tam explained "The gorg ran away from there while were paying..." at the time, Tam just realized that she didn't pay it yet. So she back to marketplace to pay a gorg, left the others counfusing.

"So Kaz, can I take your sister for a while? I wanna show her something and Yeager is looking for you." Neeku said.

Kaz sighed as he nodded "Sure Neeku." Kaz looked at Ama "Be careful." Ama rolled her eyes "Don't sorry brother, I can take care myself." Then Kaz and BB-8 left them alone.

Neeku pulled Ama's hand and she shocked "Come on Ama, let's go!" He said as she smiled wider. She whispered for herself "Yes!"

Neeku and Ama went engineering room, where Neeku introduced Ama his friends, chelidaes and aslo two survivors children were living there too.

Ama waved to them "Hi everybody. My name is Amanda Reyes. You can called me Ama."

Eila smiled "Nice to see you, Ama."

Then Kel said "So Neeku what are you two doing here?"

Neeku gave some food for them immediately. Kel and Eila susprised at the Time and ate the food. At the time, Ama touched the moment as she was thinking something.

"Thank you Neeku, and you too, Ama. We're happy to see you two." Kel said.

Neeku and Ama looked each other smiling.

At night, Ama took fresh air outside as she enjoyed seeing two moons in front of her. Suddenly Kaz came and talked with her.

"What are you doing?"

Ama looked at Kaz "Reseach as usuall. You know, that two moons are actually not twins. They have different sizes." Kaz said "I see."

Kaz joined looking two moons "You know, it reminds me about home."

Ama asked "Did you everybody feel homesick?"

Kaz looked at her "Yeah, sometimes. But the good is  I don't have any argue with my father for a while." That was made Ama payed attetion at him.

"My father never approve me, he is the senator of New Republic." Kaz told.

Ama stopped "Wait, you were a pilot of New Republic? That was so cool." Suddenly Kaz looked down "Yeah my father always control me. He just give me what he want from himself. "

Ama figured out about her brother "So you're doing your resistance mission as a secret from your father?"

Kaz looked at her as he said "Yes, I do." Ama put her hand on his shoulder "I think you're a good spy." Kaz smiled "I hope you right, sis."

Ama susprised and smiled at the same time.

Here the chapter 13. I hope you guys like this chapter. See you later!

-Locita