Now It's War

Dallas POV
"You have no idea how bad I want to kill Bob and all of his friends right now" I say slamming my fist on the bar counter.

"You need to chill man" said a hesitant Buck cleaning up some spilled beer. "If you really want to do something don't spend all your time here. Go be with you sister if you are so upset."

I sit there and think for a while. After a few minutes I head upstairs grab some of my things and walk out the door.

Once I get to the house I hear muffled voices from the side of the house. I walk around and see three Socs looking into Emily's bedroom window.

I walk up behind them and crack my knuckles to announce my arrival. The fuckers slowly turn around and all the color in their faces drain when they see me.

"Hey Greasers come outside" I yell at the top of my lungs. Then everyone but Emily come running out of the house.

"Dallas what's wrong where are you" yells back Soda. "I'm at the Emily's bedroom window with some guest" I say with a evil smile on my lips.

"What are you tal- WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS" screams Two rounding the corner. Soon the whole gang has circled the three assholes.

"What do we have here Dallas" asks a deadly Steve. "And why are they standing outside my girls bedroom huh" says Steve as he flips open his switch.

"HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING ON OUR BIG SISTER" screams Johnny with a quick "HAVE YOU" from Pony.

The three boys shake their heads no and look for a way out. "You ain't so tough now are you" I say walking closer to them while spinning my blade around.

"It would be a shame if something happened to YOU" I scream as I shove the blade against one of the Socs necks.

"STOP IT ALL OF YOU" screams Darry while throwing me off of him.

"What the hell Darry let me at him" I say trying to hold my temper.

"You better stop before I knock you out" threatens Darry.

"You three better hurry up and get to your fucking territory before I let my guys eat you alive. And when you get back you tell Bob and all the Socs this means war."

At that they run off so fast they left a trail of dust behind them. We all look at Darry and process what he just said.

"What's going on" says a sweet voice from the window. We all look up and see Emily looking at us in confusion.

"Little monkey" I say "this rumble has turned into a war. I'll explain when we go back inside".

I look at the boys and give them a quick nod and we all head back inside. Darry goes to the phone to call Tim and let him know about what happened.

Emily POV

"So you are telling me that the Socs are spying on me" I ask trying to make sense of it all. I stand up and start pacing around the room.

"Why can't they just leave me alone" I scream as I slide down the wall and put my hands over my eyes.

"This is no better than the mobs that are apparently trying to kill me too. And don't look at me like that Johnny we all know that's what the Socs want. They want to end me once and for all" I say quietly.

"Baby we won't let them kill you" Steve says as he takes me into his arms.

"Emily maybe you should take a bath and try to relax " says Dallas who looks like he is about to explode. "And Steve go with her" he says and Steve nods and follows me into the bathroom.

I sigh in defeat it's obvious I can't do this on my own anymore. I have to have help and honestly I don't want to deal with it anymore. I'm going to do whatever Dally thinks will keep me safe. Hell this is what he has been doing for so many years.

Steve POV
Emily sits quietly on the bathroom floor as I turn on the water and poured in some bubble bath stuff. I turn around and see my beautiful girl completely defeated and zoned out.

I take my shirt off and my pants and sit down next to her. She just sighs and leans her head on my arm. I take her hands and place them over my heart.

"What are you doing Steve" she asks looking at me with her head slightly tilted. I smile say " Can you feel that ? My heart beat" I ask and get a nod in response. "As long as my heart is beating, it is beating for you and only you. As long as it's beating I swear on my moms life I will protect you" I say as I take the side of her face in my hands.

She doesn't say anything instead she kisses me like she has never kissed me before. She pulls away and I put my forehead against hers.

"I love you Steve Randel". She stands up and takes off her clothes. I stand there in awe of her beauty. She gets into the bath and asks me if I'm going to join.

I take off my boxers and ... you can probably guess what happens.

Dallas POV

I watch as E and Steve walk out of the room. A few minutes later Darry walks in to tell us the news.

"Tim says he is sending a group of his boys over here to guard the neighborhood. We got to talking and decided that we would have boys patrolling every night. It's not just Emily anymore it's all the greasers that are under attack too. Whatever game they think they are playing we are going to play better than them. No greasers are to be by themselves always be in a group of at least two. And someone needs to have eyes on Emily at all times you dig".