The Meeting

Pony POV

I'm glad that we are finally going to do something about all these attacks. I mean I know that Emily being the only girl takes all the attention and all. But Johnny hasn't been doing good at all either and no one seems to pay him any mind. It's kinda making me mad because him and Two haven't been around in forever.

I told Darry that I was headed to school but we all know I don't go. I mean I go enough and I'm good at it but it's just not me. I arrive at Johnny's house and hear his parents arguing. I heard something break and out storms Johnny himself.

I smile and wave at him sarcastically and in return I get shoved and cursed at. I just laugh and hand him a cigarette.

"Johnny there is going to be a rumble against the guys that beat you and Emily soon" I say looking at the ground not paying attention to my surroundings. "There is a meeting tonight" I say as we reach Two's house.

We knock on the door a few times and out comes Two with his cut up Mickey Mouse shirt and a bottle of beer.

"Two we are headed to the DX and you are coming with us" I say trying to sound tuff.

"Now why on earth would I want to do that" says Two as he starts walking with us.

"Because there is going to be a rumble soon so we are having a hood meeting" says Johnny.

"Is this about you and Emily getting hurt" asks Two 

"Yeah" I say while picking up a rock and throwing it at a mailbox.

Darry POV
There was no way in hell I was going to let Dallas ruin this meeting by bing the one to "tell" Shepherds gang. Them two have been fighting each other since the time Dallas and Emily got here.

I walk up to Tim's house and knock a few times. His brother opened the door and called for Tim. A few seconds later Tim is at the door.

"What did Dallas do this time" says a fed up Tim looking around as if he was going to find his yard on fire.

"This time it's about Emily" at this I had Tim's full attention. Even though he hated Dallas at times, he had always watched out for Emily.

You see there aren't many girls that are actually greasers, but the ones that are get protected by all the greases in the hood. It's like a given rule that we greasers have with each other. It's like a big family full of cigarettes and leather jackets.

"What happened is she ok" asks Tim in a concerned tone. I told him all about what had happened to Johnny and Emily and he was furious.

"Hell Yeah we will fight" he says as his face turns red. "I'll let the other gangs know and you bet your ass we will all be at the DX tonight" says a deadly Tim.

Steve POV

Steve POV

After Soda and I finish cleaning up the garage we walk inside the small shop. Emily already cleaned up and was sitting on the counter reading a car magazine.

I go up to her and stand in between her legs and take the magazine out of her hands.

"Steve give that back I was reading that" she says trying not to laugh.

Instead of replying I press my lips against hers and grab her waist to pull her closer to me. I deepen the kiss and her hands start pulling at my hair.

"If you two don't stop I'm going to throw up on both of you" says Soda as he throws an oil covered rag at us.

After a few minutes of jokes and laughter, every greaser in a ten mile radius was crowded into the small DX shop.

Darry POV
"Alright everyone listen up" I scream over all the house play and name calling. "We all know why we are here" I say stealing a quick glance at Emily. "And we all know what we need to do about it".

I look around the room and see that everyone went serious very quickly. "Now the Socs don't know about the rumble yet and we need to keep it that way. The more time we have to train the better" I say looking around.