Training

Emily POV

"Where on earth is Dallas" I sighed as I dramatically fall onto the rotted car.

Two just laughs at me and mimics my dramatic fall and ends up spilling beer all over himself.

Steve laughs and walks over to me and hands me his sweatshirt. I smile up at him and quickly put it on and lean into his side.

"I don't know but it's getting late. Some of us" "Hey man" "have work in the morning" says Darry who shoved Two off the car.

We all laugh and keep talking about random things from work, cars, greasers, and how much we hated Socs.

"I hate Socs because they think they are better than all of us" slurs a drunken Two as he throws down his empty bottle.

"I don't like them because they get away with everything just because they have money" sighs a deflated Soda.

"And they always have a roof over their heads and a nice family to go home to" says Johnny throwing a rock up into the air and catching it.

"I don't like Socs because they pick on my friends and little sister" says Dallas walking up from behind us.

"Where the hell have you been? We have work in the morning" I say as I playful push his arm.

"I got pulled into the station man. Apparently I robbed a store or something. I mean they think I did. They haven't gotten any proof though" he said with a cocky grin.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms to show my frustration with Dallas and he just laughs and shakes his head.

"Here you go by the way. I got you a new knife" Dallas said to me with a wink.

I look at him with rage in my eyes but he just starts laughing. "Relax man I was joking with ya. I was helping Buck with his car. And this is my old knife" says Dallas slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Ha ha ha very funny Dally" I say giving him a small grin.

"Alright so how are we going to do this" says Steve looking confused.

"Well, first we need to get better at our fist to fist fighting" at this everyone groans.

"Dally come on you know our gang has the best punch in this here town" says Soda getting defensive.

"Does it look like I care man. It doesn't matter about this town it matters about what's outside of it" says Dallas getting angry.

"Alright what do we need to do" I ask looking up at Dallas.

"We need to work on boxing man. And don't give me that look Two. Boxing works man. That's all I did when I was in the can" says Dallas taking off his leather jacket.

"How are we supposed to learn this Dal? We don't have the time or the money" says a serious Darry with his arms crossed like a stern dad.

"Look don't worry about that. Buck and I have that all figured out. And don't look at me like that E I had to tell him so that we could get the stuff. Look Buck doesn't just own a bar, he also owns a gym. And guess who all has private access. We do" says an accomplished Dallas. 

I continue to glare at my brother as he gives me his famous grin. "Look after work we all meet up at the gym alright. We start tomorrow so just be there. It's next to the movie theater" with that and a forced hug Dallas walks away headed back to his place at Bucks.

After work the next day we all walked over to the boxing gym. We open the door and see Dallas putting on some weird looking gloves.

"Hey man nice of you all to show up. First, you all have to change. Here" said Dallas shoving me a pair of workout clothes. "These should fit you and for the guys here are some shorts" says Dallas.

I head to the bathroom and change into the workout outfit that Dallas had got me. Where he got this I have no idea and honestly I don't want to know.

I walk out and see that the guys were all in their shorts. I guess they didn't get shirts like Dallas and I did.

I walk over and look over Dally's shoulder to see him wrapping Pony's hand.

"What's that for Dal" I ask with a puzzled look on my face.

"This is a wrap that you put on you hands before you put on your boxing gloves. Here let me do yours" he says as he starts to wrap my hands.

After he was done wrapping them he places my hands into these weird boxing gloves and tightened them.

Once everyone had their gloves on Dallas walked us over to a punching bag.

"Alright first thing we need to work on is the stance man. If you stand like Two when he fights you are sure as hell a goner" say Dallas pushing Two.

"You want to get like this" he say. I study his stance and burn it into my memory. "Then you are ready to punch".

{time skip}

I look at the clock on the wall and see that it's 8 at night. I swear if we have to learn another move I'm going to kill Dallas. We learned the stance, the jab, the hook, the cross over, round house kicks, knee kicks, shin kicks, and last but not least the famous uppercut.

"Come on Dallas we are starving" groans Johnny who gave up and was laying on the floor.

"Yeah man I'm beat" says Pony who was laying next to him.

I look over at Steve and admire just how sexy he looks with the sweat dripping off him. Ok maybe that is just gross, I think to myself and shake my head

"Alright man practice is over. Meet here in two days at the same time" says Dally.

He gives me a hug and goes back to beating the shit out of a punching bag. I frown and grab my clothes from earlier and walk back with Two, Pony, and Johnny. Soda, Darry, and Steve decided to stay there and learn some more.