Pity The Back Seat

Two POV
"Come on kids it's late" I say as I sling my arms around Pony and Johnny. I look back and see Emily lagging behind not paying attention. We stop and wait for her to catch-up. Once she does I give her a quick nudge.

"Come on sis we got places to be" she gives me a small smile and yawns. "I know I know. I'm just so tired" says Emily fighting to keep her eyes open.

I stop in front of her and squat down. "Come on little monkey you get some sleep" I say motioning for her to jump on my back. After a few fails attempts, she finally hopped on my back.

After a few minutes on walking Johnny starts getting uneasy. "Man what's wrong why you so jumpy" says a worried Ponyboy looking around.

"I don't know man ... I just ... I just don't got a good feeling you know. Like someone is watching us" he says as he tries to shake that idea out of his head.

"You just being over dramatic drama queen" I say letting Emily slide off of my back. "No Two I'm starting to get that feeling" says Emily as she pulls out her switch.

"It feels like a ton of eyes watching us" says Pony moving closer to Johnny and me. Emily on the other hand didn't let her fear control her. She walks closer to a dark alley to our right and starts into the blank nothingness.

"Emily get over here. It's probably just some damn stray dog" I say laughing at all three of them. "Now lets go I would like to get to bed before 2 in the morning" I say grabbing Emily's hand and pushing Pony to start walking.

We walked a good few feet before we heard the sound of an engine turn on. At this we all start to walk a little faster. Then we hear the sequel of a tire on gravel. Our walk quickly turned into a 300 meter sprint.

The car was getting closer and the house was just a few doors down. Next thing I know Pony trips over something and takes Johnny down with him.

At this point the car came to a quick stop. Emily doesn't hesitate to grab Pony as I grab Johnny and drag them to the house.

We get to the house and finally turn around. Emily's eyes grow big as she yells for Pony and Johnny to get inside the house. They did as they were told and went inside.

We turn around and see a car full of Socs. I look at Emily and notice that her face growing paler by the second. Not long after the first car showed up another pulled up behind it.

"Y'all are way out your territory. You better get on outta here before things get messy" I say as I reach into my back pocket and flip open my switch.

We aren't here for you buddy" says a grinning blond with a ton of rings. He turns and motions for his gang to get out of the first car. He takes a small pistol out and points it at Emily. "We are here for this beautiful lady" he says looking at Emily as if she was a piece of meat.

I hear the door open and out of the corner of my eye I see Pony and Johnny walk over to us. I hear a small scoff before seeing Emily do something completely unexpected.

Emily starts walking towards the asshole in such a seductive way it kinda gets me turned on. She takes her jacket off and walks into the guys arms. He lowers the gun as she rubs her hands up his chest and then down towards his leg. She whispers something before kneeing him in the dick, twisting his arm, and grabbing his gun.

Emily POV
"You are such a fucking coward brining a mother fucking gun to try and get me" I yell at them. I unload the gun and toss it at the house.

"If you want a fight then you better come to fight like a man" I say as a twirl my knife around.

"You better calm down missy" says another random Soc, "we got two more in the back seat" he says point at the other car.

I was about to say something when Two cut in saying "pity the back seat" and picks up a broken bottle and gives it to Pony.

"You want to fucking fight then let's fucking fight" says the blond as he starts walking towards me

Johnny POV

I have no idea what just happened but now we are all in a really big fight. Emily is opening a can of whoop ass on the blond guy and Two is beating down on another.

I look at Pony and we stand there frozen. There are just too many of them for us to win but what the hell.

I start running towards the other car when I get pulled back and slammed into the ground. I look up and see this guy with a ton of rings. He starts pounding on my face and I begin to black out.

Emily POV

I look around and see Johnny knocked out and a guy pounding on him. I yell and tackle the asshole off of him and pick him in the face until I'm thrown off.

I'm getting kicked in the ribs over and over again. That is until I'm yanked off the ground by my long hair.

The guy grabs my neck and brings my face closer to his. "You no good slut. You cause so much trouble I should just end you right now" he says as my vision beings to go blurry.

I start clawing at his hands and screaming. He puts his hand over my mouth and I bite down as hard as I can. He lets me go and pushes me against a pile of bricks.

I don't even think I just act. I grab a brick and get up to kill him and see that they are all gone. Blood was all over the side walk. That blood was the only sign that anyone had even been there.

I look around and see Two and Pony dragging Johnny into the house. I look down and see the brick in my hand and drop it out of shock.

I was going to kill someone without even thinking twice about. My knees start to go weak as I collapse onto the ground. I place my head between my hands and start sobbing.