What Are Feelings

{Emily POV }
I look at Steve and exam his face. Now that I look at him, he is actually really handsome. He caught me examining him so I quickly turned around to hide my blushing. After I had gotten all the blood and dirt off of me, Steve helped wrap my head with some bandages. I turn to him and ask " what did you mean when you said you always got me"?

{Steve POV}
Shit I didn't think anyone had heard me say that. " Well um you see" I say as I'm lost for words. I sigh and hang my head " you see Emily, I really like you". "I like you too Steve we have been friends forever". Said Emily missing my point completely. " No Emily. You see I like you more than just as friends. I want to be your man you know. I want you to be my girl. To go on dates and do all that stuff you know." I say all this whilst still not turning to look at her.

{Emily POV}
Wait a minute! Steve like likes me? It must be true because he isn't looking at me and his face is all red. I walk up to him and turn him around to where he is looking down at me. "You know Dally would kill you if he found out" I said at a whisper. "Yeah I know Em. But I think it would be worth it" he says as he slowly snakes his arms around my waist. "Steve you do know I ain't smart at these things. I've never had a boyfriend before. Dally would never let me." I said as I hung my head. " I know Emily. But it's ok we can do this together. It will be like the time we learned how to fix a car ,together." He says as he tilts my chin up. It took my a moment to realize that the space between us was growing ever so smaller until his lips where on mine. One hand griped my waist while the other cradled my face.

" So Emily" Steve says with a grin on his face. " will you be my girl" "? He asks still inches away from my lips. I don't answer him but instead kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck. Steve smiles into the kiss and rests his nose upon mine.