Chaos Rising

"She's not dead." Derek argued.

"Derek, he said, 'There's a dead body. It's Erica.' It doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation." Stiles tries to reason with him.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek questioned.

"Someone else, obviously." Stiles guessed.

"And maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle." Scott suggests. He looks over to Isaac. "Okay, the one who saved you?"

"No, she wasn't like us." Isaac shook his head. "And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was."

"What if that's how Erica died?" Stiles asked. "They, like pit them against each other during the full moons, and see which one survives. It's like WereWolf thunderdome."

"Derek is right." I said with a hard expression. "She's not dead until one of us see's it.... We need to get them out tonight."

"Be smart about this..." Deaton tells us. "You can't just go storming in."

"If Isaac got in, then so can we." Derek tells him.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" Deaton asks.

"We need a plan." Scott nods.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?" Derek asks him.

"Uh, I think someone already did." Stiles says. I look over to him, he's staring down at his phone. "Beacon Hills First National Bank closes its doors three months after vault robbery. It doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out."

"How long?" Derek asks.

"It's the internet, Derek." Stiles scoffs. "Okay? Minutes."

It took Scott and Stiles all day before they finally found out how to break in. We have a few hours left till the moon rises, already cutting it close. I refused to believe Erica was dead. Isaac had to have been confused. It just wasn't a possibility.

I walked down the lofts staircase to join the others. Scott's eyes went to me and I swifty walked past him, standing beside Derek.

"It's a rooftop air conditioning vent." Stiles says circling a spot on the blue prints. "Lead's down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay? One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom."

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asks.

"Yes, we can," Stiles nods. "But very, very barely. And they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit-"

"Look, forget the drill." Derek tells him.

"Sorry?" Stiles asks.

"If I go in first, how much space do I have?"

"What do you- what do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles asks in a mocking tone.

"Yes, Stiles, I'm gonna punch through the wall." Derek says confidently.

"Okay, Okay, big guy." Stiles shrugs. "Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big, old fist. Make it, come on. Get it out there, don't be scared."

Derek slowly raises his arm, and I cross my arms. I know what he's gonna do, which wasn't helpful. And Stiles was barking up the wrong tree.