Darling ⭐️ Bucky

song; Zara Larsson - ruin my life.

imagine: you're Steve's sister, you can't talk, your vocal cords don't cooperate, so you mostly use sign language. because of your special condition, Bucky doesn't want to be with you because he thinks he will hurt you because you can't tell him no.

(Everything bold is what you say)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You're broken up, you can't do it anymore. You can't act that you don't love him and pretend that everything is fine.

Last night you were laying on the couch, legs tangled and your head on his chest when you looked up and you could see him staring at you, you asked him what was wrong and he told you nothing was.

Then you stared at each other, trying to talk with only using your eyes. He wanted to kiss you, and he wanted it bad but when you actually leaned in, he turned his head away and you got the message.

But it did break your heart, it made you die on the inside. But you couldn't tell him. Not when you couldn't actually say anything, and there are no signs to let him know how upset and hurt you actually felt at that exact moment.

You felt tears welling up and you acted like you were tired by yawning, he moved so you could get out and go to bed.

But when you finally reached the bed all you could do was cry. Which was mostly sniffing for you, since you can't make any noises.

What you didn't know was that Bucky stopped by your room last night to check if you were okay, he saw the way you acted when he turned away. He knew he had hurt you.

And then he heard you sniffing and he knew he screwed up big time, he hurt you in a way he swore he wouldn't.

-
'Morning'

Morning y/n...' your brother Steve replies and you smile as you pour a cup of coffee for yourself.

You take the cup and sit down at the large breakfast table.

'Did you sleep okay?' He asks and you nod.

'It was fine, could be better..'

'Why?, was something on your mind?' He asks and at that moment Bucky comes into view, and for a moment your eyes fill with sadness, but then you put up a smile again to not raise suspicion.

'Yeah but it's nothing, I promise Captain...' you joke as you salute making him let out a chuckle.

'I told you not to do that...'

'Yeah but when do I ever listen to you?'

'You're one piece of work y/n, I'll tell you that..'

'Look who's finally waking up...' you joke and Steve shakes his head.

You proceed to eat with the boys until Steve is called for a meeting only concerning him.

Leaving you and Bucky at the table.

'You okay y/n?' Bucky asks and you nod.

'You don't seem okay...'

'I'm fine...'

'I heard you crying yesterday night...' he confesses and you stand up and take your plate to the kitchen as he follows you.

'It's because I turned my head away isn't it?'

'Don't start Buck please...'

'I want to explain why...I saw that it hurt you and I need to explain myself...please...'

'You'll make it worse, forget about it okay?'

'No, I hurt my best girl...see the thing is, I'm afraid I will hurt you or do something to makes you uncomfortable...because you won't be able to tell me no or tell me to stop...I'm afraid I will mess it up...'

You sit on the counter and you shake your head.

'You won't hurt me, I'm strong, and if you do something I don't consent to then you will definitely know...'

'I don't want to risk it...'

'I'm done talking okay, I don't want to talk about this, let's just go back to the way things were...'

You want to hop off of the counter again but he stops you.

'I want you to know that this isn't because you did something wrong or anything...'

'Stop...'

He immediately shuts up and looks at his feet. You grab his chin and lifts up his head.

'I just told you to stop and you did, no questions asked...doesn't that prove anything?'

'Screw it..' he mutters and crashes his lips onto yours as he stands in between your legs.

'Steve is going to murder me...'

'I kiss you and the first thing you think about is your brother?'

'I can't help it he's right there!'

Bucky turns around and sees Steve standing in the hallway, shocked, eyes wide and stopped in his tracks. It's like he's buffering or something.

'Yeah, he's not gonna shut up about it now..he ships us from the beginning..'

'What's shipping?'

'You see two people and think, they should be in a relationship, and when they get together it means the ship is sailing...it's pop culture..Peter taught me what it means..'

'PETER!, THE SHIP IS SAILING, AM I SAYING THAT RIGHT?' He yells as he runs through the halls.

You smile and wrap your arms around Bucky's neck.

'This is gonna be fun...'

You nod and lay your head against his chest.