Eighty Five- Alpha and Omega

Depuis le début

Varian: Hello my fellow beta and omega. Your alpha have arrived!

(The females all swooned at the sight of him. Gerhard roll his eyes and the two enter inside. All the wolves watch him, as if they never seen him in public before. But he is the alpha son, he is seen all over town.)

Varian: Ah, Juliet, Sinny, Opal, looking good ladies.

(Three sighed lovestrucked, while the male glare at him.)

Gerhard: Okay, I think we should get going before we get in more trouble.

Rusty: Varian? Aren't you suppose to be looking for a alpha mate?

Varian: Be tied down? No thank you. I'm fine being single.

Gerhard: Said you.

Clyde: One blood wine for the main dog!

(Varian lean against the countertop as Clyde slide a wine glass to Varian. He took it and drink it all the way. Gerhard took a sit next to him.)

Gerhard: Really, you can't waste your life on drinks and being away from your alpha duties.

Varian: Said you.

(He slid the glass back to Clyde and jumped off, walking to the dance floor.)

Varian: How about some music here?!

Raymond: You got it alpha!

(The band went full blast as Raymond singed.)

Raymond: (sing) There's a place you gotta be

A thousand leagues beneath the sea

And it's waitin' over here for you and me

(Varian grab Sinny and dance with her. Gerhard growled in jealousy. Gerhard really love Sinny despite her being omega.)

Raymond: (sing) Gonna take you for a ride, but first you gotta come inside

Get ready for the party's on tonight!

Varian: Come on!

(Soon all the wolves did as he said and join in.)

Raymond: (sing) So pack up, cash in

And get ready to begin

Toss the dice, once or twice

Baby, we're winning

Ain't no sense

So, relax and just unwind

Leave your worries all behind

And get ready for the party on tonight!

(Sinny look at Varian lovestrucked, till he twirl her around and she is face to face with Gerhard. She blushed. The two look at Varian who is dancing around a group of female werewolves who are swooning over him. Sinny growl and Gerhard roll his eyes, Varian will never learn as long he doesn't have a mate. Not far from the club, Varian could have swore he see a white wolf.)

Raymond: (sing) Swats the bliakes that are on the way

When the big fish come the train

Guarantee you have best night of your life

Prive your socks and shine your shoes

Tell your friends to spread the news

We're ready 'cause the party's on tonight

(The wolf shook her head and walk away from the town.)

Raymond: (sing) So pack up, cash in

And get ready to begin

Toss the dice, once or twice

Baby, we're winning

Ain't no sense

So, relax and just unwind

Leave your worries all behind

So get ready, it's party time

(Varian smirked. He start heading out of the door. He turn to face the others.)

Varian: It been great and all, but got to go! Later!

(He run out and away. The wolves all howled, while Gerhard shook his head in disbelief. Away from town, Varian transform into a black wolf with his turquoise streak on his fur. He follow the white wolf to the Howling Moutains, where it's a place for Wolves to comunitcate with the other packs. The white wolf is there, howling as the moon give light. Varian hide behind a rock and look at the wolf. When he got a look of her, he could have sworn his heart was beating faster and his blood start getting warm. The white wolf have stunning light blue eyes and have a blue streak in the fur. He remember how his mother told him that a white wolf with blue eyes are very rare, cause they are told to be Angels. He can see that the wolf is female. She howled to the moon, her voice have a angelic tone, Varian feel himself getting lightheaded. She is an angel, she look like an angel and sound like an angel. When she is finished, she turn around to head out, but Varian blocks her path. She back away from him with her big blue eyes. Varian took a smell of her, by her scent, she is an omega which is a disappointment, but she got a alpha aura in her.)

Varian: Don't be afarid. I will not hurt you.

Judy: S-Sorry. I was just-

Varian: It's okay. You're not trespassing, you're more than welcomed to use the Moutains. I'm Varian, alpha.

Judy: Uh...(back away)..Judith, but my family called me Judy, omega. But my family said I also got a heart of a alpha.

Varian: Strange, I never met an omega that got a strength of a alpha. You must be very unique.

Judy: That's what my family said. I..I better go.

(She turn around to walk away from him, but again, he blocked her path.)

Varian: Wait, can you tell me more about you? I never met anyone like you.

Judy: I can't. My family forbid me from telling of us.

Varian: I'm not asking of your family Judy, I'm asking of you. You're very special.

Judy: No, sorry.

(She leap away and run away.)

Varian: Judy, wait!

(But she is out of sight already and run far into the woods. Varian watch her go, and formed a lovestrucked face. For the first time, he fell for a omega with a angelic beauty and a alpha personality. When she is out of sight and near a fancy cottage, she transformed into a female werewolf with brown and blue hair in a braid. Judy is a omega with a alpha spirit, her mother is a alpha while her father is an omega. But they told Judy and her siblings that they can't tell them of their reletsionship cause a alpha and an omega can't be in love due to ranks, or else Quirin will find out and have them outcastes from the pack for life. So Judy can't tell anyone of them, not even herself. But Varian seems like a nice wolf, even though he is an alpha and she is an omega, she smile at the memory of him.)

Judy: (sigh) You are taking it too deep Pot.

Marvin: Jude! Where were you?!

Coraline: Yeah! Ma and Pa are waiting for you!

Judy: I'm coming! Hold your tails!

(She walk in the cottage and enter inside. The moon glow bright over the town and woods. Who knows what fate has in store for the alpha prince and the omega outcast.)