Chapter 41 - Slytherins

Published: 2/22/19

Draco was trembling. Finally, Harry had said, like he'd been patiently waiting this whole time. He wasn't upset or angry. He was ecstatic. Harry's lips melted into his, once again, and Draco's hand clenched Harry's tightly. But his other hand grabbed onto Harry's chest and he pushed Harry backward into the wall. Harry didn't even break the kiss on impact. He wanted more. His free hand found Draco's back and pulled him in tighter.

"Draco," Harry murmured, barely lifting his moist, puffy lips from his mouth.

Draco's whole core vibrated with that fervent whisper. Harry's rough lips were almost chapped, scarred, as they crashed into Draco's mouth. He didn't use lip balm. No, everything about Harry was natural, open. He didn't hide behind anything. Not fancy cologne, not fruity shampoos, nothing but himself, Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived and he was kissing him, the resident bad boy, the ex-Death Eater, a Slytherin, Draco Malfoy. And Draco couldn't get enough of him. He wasn't going to let the chance pass by. He refused to let Harry go, continuing to kiss him as Harry seemed just as eager to devour him.

Draco felt confident enough that he pushed his tongue passed Harry's lips, and staked out a claim in his mouth. Fighting with Harry's for space, all the while exploring and pushing further. Harry let out a pleasurably groan and Draco didn't let up, not wanting to miss any spot. Harry didn't push back, but continued to move his lips against Draco's. Their breathing got rougher and rougher and they slowly broke apart from their second kiss. Harry's smile was memorizing and he dropped his head into Draco's shoulder.

"That...was... amazing," Draco whispered between breaths. He smiled like he had never smiled before in his life.

Harry laughed breathlessly. "Just think about what we would have thought if someone told us a few years ago that you'd be pinning me to a wall and sticking your tongue down my throat?"

"I think my younger self wouldn't be surprised at all at my boldness... it's my current self who's amazed and shocked," Draco laughed weakly. "I'm not pinning you to the wall, either."

Harry lifted his head up and deliberately glanced down. Draco's arms were both planted firmly into Harry's shoulders, one also had Harry's hand in its hold.

"There's nothing wrong with it... but just saying that you ar..." Harry started.

Draco silenced him with another kiss. "We probably should get away from the portrait hole."

"You want to go back in?" Harry asked, his lips still on Draco's.

"We should... it's open out here. We can go to my room."

"Looking like this? Blaise would immediately know what happened," Harry said, glancing up at his hair, which was no doubt ruffled, and then back to Draco's lips. They were probably as swollen as Potter's were.

"We could clean up."

"You really think that you can hide anything from Blaise? Can you even stop smiling?" Harry said, a huge grin on his face.

Draco couldn't. Not even if he thought about his worst memories. He'd never been so happy.

"Maybe we should wait a bit... calm down some?" Harry suggested.

"Sure. Let's get away from the door, though."

"There's a balcony by the Owlery?"

"Sure. There shouldn't be anyone around," Draco murmured, releasing the hold he had on Harry. "The curfew's almost in effect for the younger students."