220K Special Update

~Super special 220K update!~

Thanks so much for your support! Sorry, I haven't been writing this story as much, but life n'all. Also, I've been branching out, and I'm sorry to those who have been with me the longest, as it's slowing me down updating this. It's been almost three years writing this. I have other story ideas, and it's been bugging me that I can't write them. But I'm still writing this, don't worry!

~First, the super-secret sneak peeks! Warning spoilers ahead!~

· Draco elongated his spine and gained height. He locked eyes with Blaise and, instantly, they both felt the change. Blaise trembled, but Draco didn't, as something in his soul, his mind finally clicked back into its proper place. He stepped forward to claim his rightful position.

· "There's something I need to tell you, Harry."

· "I'm pregnant."

· "I want you to do it, Blaise," Theo said, not meeting his eyes.

· His uncle's hand grabbed his throat and pulled him in. "You're mine, now, boy."

· Blaise's breathing suddenly came to a hard stop. He knew who he was and knew why his mother didn't tell him the truth. The feeling of absolute vengeance filled his heart and mind more than ever before. He had never felt the urge to kill someone for pure gratification before, but it was all he could think about, now. And he was going to make him scream for death.

· "I don't think I can play against him," Zach whispered and Fawley pulled him in closer. "You can. Just face off against Ginny. Let Cal and Corner deal with Blaise. This match is between you and her, okay?"

· "Dray," he whispered reverently, as his lips met his, kissing him gently at first before really snogging him. "I love you, so much."

· He woke out of his potion-induced haze and tried to figure out where he was... in his pajama bottoms... in a random abandoned dungeon room. He had no clue how he got there. He could feel the buzz, so he wasn't coming down, yet. He struggled to remember what happened yesterday... or earlier. He wasn't sure what day it was. 

· Blaise stared straight ahead, his back and body rigid. He was forcing normal breathing, trying to hide the spiraling terror he was feeling. "Blaise, are you alright?" He didn't look. He never did, but something in him broke. He shook his head, as tears started coming out of his eyes.

· "Tell Harry I love him, okay?"

Oh, no! What's going to happen?

***

But for you readers, I've decided to do another set of Drarry story recommendations from Wattpad, fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3) as last time it was my 20K update and now it's my 220K! Smiley face! All these are ones that I've read at least twice, if not ten times. I have a wide range of story arcs and clichés to choose from!

From fluff to smut, from trigger happy to... well... happy. Angst to married bliss. Of course, we got the classic story basics: omegaverse, rentboy, Veela, werewolf, mental instability, Auror partners, professors, male pregnancy, top/bottom Draco and Harry (I go either way – winky face), BDSM, a few threesomes, and some time-travel. From school days to war, eighth year and mostly post-war stories in length varying from a few hundred words to book size. I like to branch out, and as long as it's Drarry, I read it!

Each has a review that I wrote. Some, I just tweaked the writer's narrative a bit. For your convenience, I put the timeframe of when the story occurred, completion status (only if it's not finished) and length at the beginning. If it is a one-shot or a short story, I'll indicate it, but if not, the story is decently long. If there are trigger considerations, I mark it somewhere.