10:00

Monse's POV:
*1:24 am*
"Cesar please just come pick me up." I cry through the phone. "Oscar's on his way, you told me to stay away." He hangs up and I burst out into tears

Cesar's POV:
Nothing hurt me more than when I realized what was happening. I wish I could go pick her up but it would make things worse. "Stop being a little bitch grab your gun and get in the damn car." Oscar yells.

*earlier that night.*

Monse's POV:
*on the phone*
C: are you still going tonight
M: leave me alone Cesar I don't need you to protect me. Why don't you just go mind your own damn business?

Latrelle pulls up and all the Santos are watching but Oscar told them not to do anything. "Hey ma, what's good?" Latrelle asks as he drives away. "Nothing I'm just hella frustrated with Cesar and all the Santos putos." I say as I cross my arms. "Good, I mean not that you're frustrated but that you're frustrated with them. They ain't shit." Latrelle laughs. "I guess you're right." I can't stop myself from laughing. "So lil' Spooky hasn't claimed you?" He asks. "No we've only know each other for a week and I've been mad at him most of that time." How does he think I'd even let him claim me? "Ok good, so I have a chance." He blasts the music before I can tell him there is no way in hell. We drive for like fifteen minutes and then we finally get there.

*Monse's phone*
Dad: where are you we gotta talk
Monse: i could ask you the same thing.
Dad: don't be like that Finnie I couldn't tell you
Monse: how 'bout you go back to your gangs they're obviously more important.
*you stopped sharing your location at 10:29*

"Let's go, I could use a distraction." I say as I open the car door. Latrelle opens the door to the house and everyone stares at me. "So I guess you guys know who I am." It's hella awkward. "You wanna beer?" One guy asks and I nod my head. He throws me a bear and everyone goes back to their own conversations. "Do don't gotta be so nervous." Latrelle says as he raps his arm around me. "We're you're friends too Monse." He gives me a creepy smile but he's just a creepy guy.
*12:14 am*
Monty's POV:
"Yo lil' Spooky!" I scream as I walk into the Diaz house. "You know where Monse is? It was your job to keep her out of trouble so where is she?" I push him back and everyone stands up. "Relax she's with the prophets." Spooky says. "Who?" I ask and they look at me like a bunch of idiots. "Which Prophets!" I scream. "Latrelle and a few other guys I guess." Lil' Spooky shrugs. "Fuck! Latrelle's the main one who wants me out. He thinks I'm only working for you guys and telling Spooky all their shit. He's going after Monse you idiots." I run back outside and get into my car. "Where are you even going?" Spooky asks. "I work with the prophets too I know where they take care of their shit."

Cesar's POV:
"Vámonos." Oscar says as he grabs a gun and his keys. "I'm not going." He turns around and I can tell he wants to kill me. "Monse wants me to stay back and when everything's fine and you ass holes show up I don't want to be there." Oscar sits back down. "You're a fucking idiot." He laughs. "She's gonna get fucked up but if you're cool with that good for you." I'm a Santo I'm not supposed to care. "Fuck that hyna." I sit next to Oscar and he rolls a blunt.

Monse's POV:
Everything's going fine we're all laughing. What was Cesar worried about? "You were right, you guys are way cooler than the Santos." I roll my eyes. "Yeah, we can get a lot cooler." Latrelle says with the same creepy smile from earlier. All of a sudden something hits me in the back of the head.
*****
I wake up in a dark room and when I try to get up everything hurts. "What did Monty tell them." Latrelle says as he throws my phone and catches it. "What? I only found out about you guys because of you!" I cry. "Tell me the truth and I'll give you your phone back." I shake my head. "Stupid bitch!" He screams as he kicks my stomach. "I don't know! All I know is my dad was friends with Spooky's dad first!" I know I shouldn't have said that. He throws my phone at the wall walks out and closes the door. It takes me a few minutes but I find it. My hands are shaking too much to text so I just call Cesar. "Cesar please help me!" I whisper yell. "What's up Monse, I thought you'd be fucking Latrelle by now." He laughs and I can hear Oscar laugh too. "I'm locked in a closet and my heads bleeding and I'm in a lot of pain." I cry. "Your dad left like an hour ago he's probably almost there bye Monse!" He hangs up. I call him back right away. "Cesar please just come pick me up!" I can't stop crying. "Oscar's going you wanted me to mind my own business then I will. Now shut up you're killing my buzz.

Cesar's POV:
"Monse called she said she wants me to go get her. You go deal with that." I say as I take another hit. "Why isn't Monty there yet?" Oscar furrows his brow. "I don't know maybe he realized it was a trap." Then it hit me harder than the drugs. "They tricked Monse into going! Man if i wasn't on drugs right now." I shake my head. "And you just hung up on her." Oscar throws a gun at me and it hits me in the neck. "Come on pendejo!" He grabs be my shirt colar. "Can't, I have no idea what the fuck is happening." I laugh. "Stop being a little bitch, grab your gun and get in the damn car!" He pushes me forward.
We got to the party or whatever that was and we park across the street. "Monty probably went to a different place and thought everything was fine." Oscar says as he watches the house from out the window. "Shoot first ask questions later." He says. We get out of the car and he busts down the door. "Where the fuck is Monse?" He screams in his 'Spooky voice'. Everyone pulls out their guns and I can feel myself sobering up. "Go check every room I got this." I just nod my head but the second I move Latrelle comes out of nowhere and shoots the ceiling. "You really think we'd just let you go get her? Monty is a problem and she only leaves if he leaves forever." I can't shoot him. What do I? What do I do? I freeze for a second but when I hear Monse scream I pistol whip him so hard he falls to the ground and I run in every room looking for her. When I open the third door Monse's there crying. "Come on, you can get out through the window." I put out my hand to help her get up. "Cesar behind you!" She screams I turn around and I shoot. What did I just do? Spooky runs over to us and he just nods at me. "We have to go." I say as I pick Monse up. Oscar goes through the window and I pass Monse to him she just saw me shoot someone. "Go to the car." I say as I run over to the guy I shot. He's still breathing and I have no idea what to do. I can't call the ambulance but I can't just leave him here. I run into the living room and Latrelle's still on the ground. "Get up, get your homie, he's shot where you beat up Monse!" I scream I can't help it but I just start punching and kicking him. He gets up and goes down the hall and I run out to the car. "Go now!" I scream at Oscar the second I touch the car. "You did good today. I texted Monty and he's working something out but I'm proud." He says as we speed towards the house. I get Monse out of the backseat and put her down on my bed. She's still crying and I feel like she's scared of me because every time I touch her she flinches. We have a nurse that helps us out with this type of stuff but she can't come until tomorrow. "Monse you can't fall asleep." I say as I make her sit up. "You were right." She looks so fragile I don't know if I should hug her or not. "Thank you." As soon as she says those words I know I need to hug her. She watched me shoot someone and she's thanking me like I'm a good person, like nothing illegal happened, like I didn't almost kill a guy for her.