That's it

*Alejandro: Cesar's best friend and a Santo
Kaia: Oscar's "friend" that he likes but doesn't want to claim or endanger*

Oscar's POV:
"Fuck!" I scream as I punch a wall. "If anything happens to Cesar I'm killing all the Prophets I can on sight." Alejandro says. "Go across the street and tell Monty." I got eyes everywhere what'd they think was gonna happen. Alejandro nods his head and grabs his gun. "What the fuck did I do?" I scream as I throw a beer bottle at the wall. "Oscar stop!" Kaia grabs my arm. "I shouldn't have let him get jumped in. He shouldn't be the one protected Monse, I thought he could handle it but he can't he almost got himself killed." I walk away from her. "It doesn't matter. He would've gotten into some shit and wouldn't have the Santos to protect him." Kaia says. "Aye vato, Monty and 'Jandro took care of it." Mateó says through the window. I nod at him and I sit back on the couch. "That's it." I say. "What do you mean that's it." Kaia sounds confused but I think she knows. "Fuck the prophets, fuck Monty and fuck Monse. Cesar's done keeping that bitch safe." Kaia just looks at me. "You know what's gonna happen if Cesar doesn't keep the deal with Monty... Monty's gonna go to the prophets to make sure she's safe and when she gets fucked up he's gonna come after you. Plus if the deal with him is off he's done hauling for us and you lose the advantage that your dad had since they were eighteen." I hate that she knew so much about the life but her family's been in it as long as mine has. "We need some help over here!" Monty says as he drags Alejandro inside. "What the fuck happened?" I ask I see that he's bleeding and this all started when Monty and his bitch daughter came here a week ago. What's gonna happen in a month? "He got out the fucking car when we got to prophet territory. They tried to stab him but it's just a cut." Monty sounds pissed as fuck. "Are you pissed at Alejandro or the prophets? Know where your loyalties lie compa." I hate that I can't beat his ass right now. "What do we do?" Kaia asks. "Get Monse, they got home right when we did." Monty says. "Why the fuck would we call your fourteen year old for this?! I thought you didn't want her in the life!" I scream.

Monse's POV:
Cesar's phone rings and at first he doesn't wanna pick up but he stops kissing me long enough to see it's Oscar. "Fuck, I gotta pick up." Cesar walks into the other room and a few seconds later he comes back in looking freaked out. "Oscar said one of his friends who came to help us almost got stabbed but somehow he didn't and now he's bleeding in my house and-" I cut him off cause he looks freaked out. "I stitch up my dad when he doesn't wanna go to the hospital he always makes up bull shit excuses but I knew he was lying." I pick up the first aid kit and we cross the street. "Ok pull up your shirt." I say as I burst into the house. "Ok wow this is a little deeper than I thought. We don't have time for pain killers someone get him something to bite down on." This is like second nature to me and it's not a huge deal especially now that I know everything. My dad used to have me stitch up his friends who I knew where in gangs too so I've had a lot of practice. I notice my dad's not there so he must have just told Oscar I know what to do.
*******
I bandage the guy I just stitched and I pass him a bottle of the strongest pain killers I have. Everyone keeps staring at me. "What?" I get I just stitched a guy in front of them but I mean come on, this can't be the weirdest thing they've seen. Cesar and I sit outside on the couch. "My dad taught me how when I was eleven. He just was cut up pretty bad, nothing too serious but he said I needed to learn. More time passed and I've dealt with his friends and all the other people who were in the life. It doesn't bother me. I just don't understand how I didn't realize my dad was in the life." I try to explain. "That was bad ass." Is all Cesar can say. We're silent for about five minutes before he talks again. "Thank you, Alejandro's a good person. I mean don't get me wrong he's probably the hardest vato around other than my brother, but he's a good guy." Cesar gives me a small smile. "It's fine, at least I'm doing something. Once it hits in that you and my dad and basically everyone else around me is in a gang I'll probably implode but for now... I'm actually ok." I shrug. "How can you be ok when I'm literally freaking out. I was supposed to not let you see this shit and it's literally been a week and you know everything." Cesar shakes his head and chuckles. "What am I supposed to do cry about it?" I elbow him. "Maybe you should start being around Jamal and Ruby. They're not part of this and you shouldn't be either." Cesar looks like he's in pain and I can tell he thinks he failed but he didn't. If I didn't know about all this I would suffer. I probably wouldn't have stitched up some guy across the street either. "This is my life too Cesar. My dad's been in this since I don't know how long I can't just act like I'm not a part of all this."

Cesar's POV:
Monse has no idea how big a part of this she really is.