Chapter 33. Accident.

Lyric's POV

"Tell me the fucking truth Lydia I will find out one way or the other." I growl at her.

She sighs. "Your dad hit me."

The air escapes my lungs before I can stop it, I clench my jaw and my fists. I shake my head back and forth. "No." 

She mashes her lips together in a straight line tears pool in her eyes.

I shake my head back and forth harder. "Nononono." I growl getting angry. I throw my hand forward hitting a hospital tray and it goes flying across the room I rip the oxygen from my nose and lurch forward.

"Lyric stop calm down okay? I'm fine I've had worse I deserved it I shouldn't-" I cut her off.

"Don't even dare say that shit!" I yell at her. "Don't EVER say you deserved it!" 

"What's going on?" Winter asks coming into the room. 

My chest is rising and falling in anger.

"Uh oh." Winter breathes.

"Lyric relax." Lyle demands but I can't.

"Get the fucking doctor and get me the fuck out of here!" I growl at Lyle.

"Lyric you just had a three hour fucking seizure I'm not doing that!" Lyle yells.

I start ripping the tape off my arm intending to pull it out. "Stop Lyric!" Lydia yells grabbing my hands away from my arm she gets on my lap straddling me trying to hold me down.

"You stop it!" I yell at her and successfully rip the IV's out of my arm.

The doctors and nurses come running into the room not understanding all the yelling. "Lyric calm down." The doctor demands.

"Fuck you sign me out now!" I shout at him.

"Lyric!" Winter yells.

"NOW!" I yell.

"Okay just calm down Lyric we will sign you out." The doctor says.

I know they haven't got a choice but to do as I say if I say I'm ready to leave then I'm aloud to and I am definitely ready to fucking leave.

Lydia puts her head in her hands. "I knew I shouldn't of told you." She cries. "You were right." She says to Lyle.

I turn to look at Lyle angrily. "You tried to tell her to lie to me about it?!" I scream.

As I walk closer Winter throws herself in front of Lyle. "STOP IT LYRIC!" 

"No man of course not! I just didn't want you to see her face all fucked up because I didn't want you going into a damn seizure but of course if you took fucking meds like you were supposed to this wouldn't have ever happened!" Lyle yells pointing at me.

"Stop you two!" Winter yells standing between the two of us resting palms on our chests.

Lydia grabs my arm pulling me backwards. "Stop it Lyric he didn't he was just worried about you seeing me right now. God you just woke up please calm down." 

Lydia stands in front of me grabbing my face between her hands. "Calm down please babe." She mumbles.

I sigh and drop my head to hers. "Doesn't change the fact that we are leaving and he is about to get his fucking ass kicked." I say angrily.

She may be able to calm me down but that doesn't change that I want to kill my father with my bare hands, I can't believe he hit my girlfriend.

The doctors come back with the release papers I quickly scratch my name across them, how I can't 'sue' them for being released to soon and hand them back the papers.

Winter and Lyle leave the room I quickly get dressed. Lydia watches me with a worried expression on her face. "Baby please don't-" I cut her off.

"Give me the keys." I growl.

Tears escape her eyes as she hands me her car keys I grip her around the back of the neck smashing my lips to hers. She grips onto my shirt bringing me closer to her, I deepen the kiss biting her bottom lip. Her lips part and I dart my tongue into her mouth massaging my tongue with hers.

We break apart breathlessly. "I love you." I breath.

"I love you too." She says softly still breathing heavily, I take the keys from her hand and intertwine our fingers pulling her from the room. 

When we make it out to the hallway Winter and Lyle are waiting for us.  "Let's go." I huff. We head out of the hospital going to the parking ramp Lyle and Winter get into the back seat Lydia gets into the passenger seat and I get into the driver seat.

I start the car and back it out of the parking space then pull away making my way out of the parking ramp, I get onto University Avenue and head out of Madison.  

As we're driving toward's Platteville the girls explain what Lydia had said to my dad and what all had happened. 

"Doesn't matter it didn't give him a right to hit her." I say sternly.

"I slapped him first Lyric!" Lydia yells.

"I don't fucking care! I'm sick and tired of him fucking beating on women!" I shout.

Lydia shrinks back in her seat and looking out the window.

"I got kicked out." Winter whispers.

I sigh. "You can stay at my house Winnie." I say calling her by the nickname I'd given her a long time ago I don't use it very often now that she's older.

I rest my head back as I drive through Platteville I go straight for my parent's house first. We pull into the driveway and my dad's truck is gone.

"Lyric he isn't here come on let's go." Winter pleads.

"Fuck that I'll wait for the piece of shit." I growl getting out of the car slamming the door behind me I head up to the back door and walk right in.

My mom is at the sink she spins around and gasps in shock at the sight of me. "Oh god honey you're okay." She smiles running toward's me she hugs me and I freeze not hugging her back. Part of me is angry with my mother that she allows this shit to happen.

She pulls away quickly realizing how tense I am. "Lyric?" She asks, my gaze meets hers. 

"Where is he?" I growl.

She sighs. " I don't know he left. Just go home Lyric..." She trails off when she see's the murderous look in my eyes.

"That's not going to happen, not this time."

Lyle, Winter, and Lydia come into the back door mom and I step away from it letting them in.

"Lyric please don't do this, he's still your-" I cut her off.

"Don't even fucking say it, I don't give two fucks if he is my father he is the biggest piece of shit to ever walk the earth. I can't wait til the day that old man fucking croaks." I sneer.

"Lyric Jordan Storm don't-" There's a knock on the front door cutting us off.

Mom quickly walks to the front door and I trail behind her, I know damn well it ain't my dad he wouldn't of knocked.

She throws the door open and there is a police officer standing there. "Hello Nadia." Allan greets her, I know all the cops in town it's a small town.

"Allan, what's going on?" Mom asks confused.

"Look Nadia I'm sorry to tell you this but um there's been an accident..." He trails off looking at me then back to my mother.

A/N: HEHEHEHEHEHE :)