Chapter 18. Never Again.

Lyric's POV

The song ends and suddenly Winter jumps up onto the stage the cops try to pull her back down. "No it's okay!" I yell so they can hear me. They look at me in confusion, but let go of her.

She comes up and whispers in my ear. "Kevin just pulled Lydia away from me, over heard something about you two that he shouldn't of." 

"Shit." I mutter, the stage goes dark and I walk back to Lyle.

"Lyle, you gotta sing I need to go find Lydia." I tell him.

"Alright man hurry up." He says.

I pull Winter with me off the back of the stage hoping nobody will see us and run through the park we get near a shelter when we both hear shouting. "I didn't-" Lydia screams, I run toward's her and Kevin but it's to late he slaps her across the face really hard.

She spins and falls against the building, Kevin turns in time to see my fist it collides with his jaw he stumbles backward's and falls to the ground I grab him hitting him twice more.

"Stop Lyric!" Lydia screams at me.

She grabs my arm and pulls at me but I don't budge. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!" I scream at Kevin, Lydia manages to pull me far enough away from him.

He stands up. "Keep the bitch nobody is gonna want her when I'm done with her including you." He growls.

He storms off in the direction of the parking lot Lydia stares after him in horror.

"Damn it Lyric!" She yells and shoves me I grab her arm as she turns to chase after him.

"Let him go Lydia! Tell me!" I yell at her. 

"I can't!" She screams and then to my surprise she smacks me across the face I let go of her surprised that she'd hit me.

She runs after him. "Kev wait!" She yells.

I'm staring after her dumbfounded, so is Winter.

"Go after her Lyric." Winter says.

"No." I growl at my sister. "I'm fucking done chasing her, it's a waste of my time I tried." 

"Try harder!" Winter yells at me.

"No Winter, it's over!" I yell at her.

I walk back toward's the stage, anger floods through me I can't fucking believe her.

**************

Two Weeks Later.

Not bad, not bad at all.

"What do ya think?" Lyle asks grinning.

"I like it." I admit. 

I turn back to the realtor. "I'll take it." I tell her, she smiles.

"Great I'll start the paperwork." She says.

"Holy shit bro, can I move in?" He asks and laughs.

"Pack your shit buddy." I tell him.

He stops mid laughter. "Whaaat?" He asks.

It's my turn to laugh. "For real pack your shit, no way in fuck am I staying here all by myself this place is fucking huge. Damn now I'm never gonna wanna leave." I tell him.

He laughs. "Hell yeah!" He shouts.

I sign the paperwork, Lyle and I head out to the firebird jumping in I start it throwing my sunglasses over my eyes and drive back down the road.