Chapter 3. You What?!

Lyrics POV

My father walks through the door.

"A key?" Winter asks.

"A key to what?" Mom tilts her head.

"A car obviously." I roll my eyes.

"You bought me a car?" Winter gasps in shock.

"You What?!" Mom and dad both yell at the same time.

"Well why not she has a drivers license, figured you guys couldn't afford to buy her one." I shrug.

"She's not supposed to have a car!" Dad booms.

"Lyric." Mom sighs.

"Holy shit! You guys are fucking acting like I just sold her soul to the fiery pits of Hades God damn it's just a car!" I yell looking between my parents Winter's jaw drops.

"Boy you get out of my house NOW!" Dad yells pointing at the door.

"Ya know what fine, but telling you right now she's just gonna hate being around you guys as much as I do. It's okay for her to drive when you want her to? To run around for you picking kids up and what ever other bullshit you put on your daughter to do that isn't her fucking responsibility but she can't have her own car to do it in?" I ask gritting my teeth.

"It's okay Lyric." Winter says as she hands me the key to the car. "Thanks anyways." 

"You can have it in nine months, it's not going anywhere Winter." I tell her sternly, she smiles and nods letting a few tears escape at the disappointment she feels I kiss her forehead grab my keys to the Firebird and head for the big home made garage.

I can't believe my parent's freaked like that.

Wait yes I can it's my parent's.

Before I can get in the car someone comes into the garage I spin around to face my mother. "Every time you come home Lyric..." She trails off shaking her head. "I understand you are not like your father but can't you at least try to get along with him?"

"I didn't say one word that asshole started at me first." I tell my mom. 

"You should have asked us about the car first that is your father and I's decision she isn't eighteen yet Lyric." Mom says sternly.

I sigh. "Fine maybe I should have asked you guys first but she is nine months from eighteen and I bet you the second she is an adult she's gonna be gone, I don't even know why I come to see you guys anymore. I'll come get the Dodge tomorrow, if you guys want to get rid of Bullet I could care less anymore." I tell my mother looking her dead in the eye, I get into my car slamming the door backing the car out right past my mom and head up the driveway.

I grab my cellphone when I get reception and call Lyle's parent's house phone. 

"Hello?" Lyle ask sounding like he's gotta mouth full of food.

"Lyle?" I ask.

"Ya?" He asks.

"I'm gonna need your help I am gonna move my Dodge tomorrow out to Aunt Clarissa's house for now." I tell him.

"Fight with your parents?" He asks.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Over the car?" He chuckles. "Told you man they're control freaks your sister won't be aloud to get that car until she moves out." 

I laugh. "Yeah probably."

"Alright just let me know." He says.

"I will, later." I say.

"Later." He says and I hang the phone up.

When I reach my Aunt Clarissa's house which is my mom's sister I get out of the car, Kevin comes outside and smiles at me. "Hey man." He says.

Kevin is eighteen now this is his last year of high school he's just a bit older then Winter.

"Hey Kev." I say heading toward's the Ranch styled house with a duffel bag. We walk into the house Clarissa is there smiling at me I kiss her on the cheek. "Thanks for letting me stay." I tell her.

"No problem honey." She says warmly.

My Aunt Clarissa isn't that much like my mom, she was younger sort of rebellious still kind of crazy they don't get a long that great but they try.

"How's Nadia?" Clarissa asks me as we walk further into the house she's referring to my mother. 

"Still has her head pretty far up my dads ass other then that fine I think." I shrug. Clarissa lives on the outskirts of Platteville too but she lives about ten miles out in a different direction then my parents.

"What happened?" Kevin asks curiously.

"Uh ya no the usual I just pissed them off." I shrug. "I sorta bought Winter a car as a birthday present." I admit scratching the back of my head Kevin laughs Clarissa face palms shaking her head.

"They got mad over that?" She asks disbelieving.

I shrug.

"Well go on upstairs hon the guest bedrooms ready for ya, you'll have your own bathroom too." She says.

"Thanks." I say and head up the stairs I'm not a stranger to my aunts house I know which bedroom is the guest bedroom, Katie which is Kevin's younger sister is across the hall from it she's only 10 years old. Suddenly a door in the hallway swings open and a girl walks out of the half bathroom in the hallway. 

When she turns around she slams right into me, she slowly lifts her head to look at me in shock. She's got beautiful blue eyes a shade lighter then my eyes with long dark curly brown hair. She has full pouty pink lips a small nose a round face, she's gorgeous.

She bats her long thick eyelashes at me and her jaw drops, which snaps me back to reality.

I take a step back away from her uh oh...

"P-please don't scream." I say holding my hands up as if in surrender.

She closes her mouth and tilts her head. "Why would I scream?" She asks confused.

What the fuck?

"Don't you know who I am?" I ask confused.

"Yes you are Lyric Storm." She says simply. "Why are you here?" She asks confused.

She's so calm...

Maybe she is fucking nuts...

"Uh I'm staying here?" I say but it comes out sounding like a question.

"Oh?" She asks. "Winter said you were staying at your parents place tonight.." 

Whaaat?

"You know my sister?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

"Who are you?" I ask confused.

"I'm a friend of Winter's, my name is Lydia." She says politely, when she introduces herself I realize she is a friend of Winter's she moved here last year Winter told me about her.

"Uh huh, why you here then?" I ask confused.

"Kevin is my boyfriend." She says simply then starts to walk past me, she pauses and looks at me "it's nice to meet you by the way love your music." She says and then walks off.

Wow, she didn't scream, faint, kiss me, ask for an autograph, at least she likes my music I think to myself as I watch her walk down the hallway, staring at her ass.

Damn...