Chapter 27. Love Isn't Always Easy.

Lydia's POV

The fire flickers and it's the only light in the house apart from a couple candles on top of the mantel. He hovers over me, placing himself between my legs and kisses me with the kind of passion that'd make any girls legs shake.

 He hovers over me, placing himself between my legs and kisses me with the kind of passion that'd make any girls legs shake

When I'd finally let myself admit I'd fallen in love with him it was the best and the scariest feeling. When you feel about someone the way I feel about Lyric it can be frightening especially when you have had the kind of luck in life that I have. 

Love isn't always easy, nor is it always enough but I know he loves me I can feel it every time he looks at me or touches me. He looks at me like I am the only thing he see's.

He runs his hand slowly up my bare leg over my ass, up my hip and squeezes my side gently. I push my front against his and can feel his hardness through the ANDI short's he is wearing. 

I slide my fingers up his muscle shirt touching his abs, I moan into his mouth as he massages his tongue with mine. Sex had never appealed to me especially since the only one I had sex with before Lyric was with Kevin and not one of those times I had was by choice. It angers me that I couldn't give it to Lyric, because I undoubtedly would have chose too.

Lyric is the first guy I wanted to actually have sex with. He would have gotten my virginity if Kevin hadn't of forcefully taken it from me.

He grinds himself against me groaning into my mouth, flames rip through my body my inner thighs heat up and the heat rushes to my core and into my stomach making my stomach flip. I push his shirt up he reaches over his head and pulls it off.

His gaze meets mine, with the most lustful expression on his face a slight gasp escapes my lips before he pulls my shirt up.

I let him take it off of me and he comes back down to my lips kissing me and then trails kisses from my jaw to my neck. 

He trails kisses down my chest to my stomach when he reaches the waist band of my shorts he pulls them down along with my panties.

He kneels between my legs and starts kissing down my inner thigh, at first I'm confused until he reaches my core. My face heats up from embarrassment, he sucks my clit into his mouth.

"No." I moan shaking my head. What the hell is he doing, I reach down grabbing his hair and pulling his head up to look at me. This is not something Kevin has ever tried, I mean of course I've heard of oral but never experienced it.

He gently removes my hand from his hair. He can't possibly want to do that, does he I mean it can't be enjoyable? "Relax baby, it feels good. You taste good.." He says softly trailing off.

I stare at him bewildered at what he said. I what?! Noway.

"Relax." He whispers again.

I do as he says, well try too.