Chapter 6. Crazy

Lyric's POV

Lyle and I head out to Sydney's place, she still lives with her parent's who are gone for the summer on business as usual. The house is huge bigger then my parent's place, we get out of the car and head into the house.

People are swaying to music, I instantly recognize the song funny enough it's one of mine. It's a song from my last album High Hopes. 

When Lyle and I walk in the entire room stops moving and they all stare at us. "Oh shit." I say. People come running at us smiling and touching us trying to talk to us. We smile and talk back to them pushing our way through the crowd.

Sydney comes through the crowd looping her arms through one of mine and one of Lyle's leading us through the crowd. "Settle down you guys come on." She rolls her eyes. "Sorry boys." She says. 

Sydney pulls us toward's the kitchen giving us each a beer we thank her she kisses my cheek and walks out of the room I look straight ahead to see Winter, Abigail, and Lydia. 

"Holy shit your sister is here." Lyle says.

I walk toward's Winter, I know she shouldn't be here she's only seventeen.

"What are you doing here?" I growl at Winter.

"Same as you." She retorts and rolls her eyes.

"Winter mom and dad will kill you." I tell her.

"Mom and dad think I am staying at Lydia's." Winter says and Lydia looks away with a guilty expression. 

"Glad to see the life of the party showed up." Abigail smirks.

Abigail Williams has been Winter's friend for as long as I can remember. She has blond hair light brown eyes, she's only 5'2 curvy but she is bat shit crazy and kind of a ditz.

"Abigail always a pleasure." I say.

"Oh hey wanna see something." Abigail smirks.

"Um sure?" I ask.

Abigail suddenly lifts her shirt she's wearing no bra and her nipples are pierced. 

"Okayyy." I say and look away, she laughs and puts her shirt down.

"ABIGAIL!" Winter squeals, Lydia is staring wide eyed with her jaw hanging open.

"What? It was a seventeenth birthday present." She says smiling slowly walking closer to me I raise my eyebrows and lean away from her. "You should try it Lyric I bet you'd look sexy as fuck." She says pinching my nipple.

"Ow." I say smacking her hand away and rubbing my nipple

Lydia is in hysterics and so is Winter.

"Anyone tell you that you are a crazy bitch?" I ask Abigail, she purses her lips and shrugs.

"Only every day of my life." Abigail says and giggles walking past me. I chuckle shaking my head at the short crazy little blond.

"Hey Lyric." I turn back to see Kevin.

"Oh hey man." I say Kevin goes over wrapping an arm around Lydia and I don't know why but a heat pulsates through my veins, I quickly excuse myself.

I walk through the party several people stop me to talk to me, I smile politely and talk back to them.

The party as it is every year is crazy, there are people doing lines of cocaine others are butt naked, some guy just pissed in a plant...

Damn I should just get the fuck out of here.

"Hey Lyric." A deep voice comes from behind me.

It's Caleb Tisdale a guy I used to play football with, we were pretty good friends back in high school but I haven't spoke to him in quite some time. "Hey Caleb." I smile at him. "Holy shit man how you doing?" I ask.

"Good, how about you?" He asks.

"Not to bad." I shrug. "I heard you won state last year." 

"Yeah man it was awesome." He says nodding as he takes a sip of beer. "Seen your concerts man you're doing real good for yourself, great music." He says.

"Thanks." I smile.

A petite strawberry blond girl with green eyes comes up behind Caleb and I instantly recognize her it's Chelsea Jacobs the same girlfriend he had since the ninth grade. Holy shit...

He wraps an arm around her and she smiles at me. "Oh hey Lyric." She says smiling.

"Hey Chels how are ya?" I ask her. 

"Good, good. How about you?" She asks.

"Not to bad." I shrug.

"We're coming to the concert next weekend." Caleb says.

"Oh cool, wow I uh can't believe you two are still together that's awesome." I smile at them.

"Thanks." Chelsea says.

"LYRIC!" I hear a voice squeal behind me.

Oh boy...

"Alright guys was a good talk-" I say looking behind me "but I gotta scoot if ya know what I mean." I say nodding my head back.

Chelsea and Caleb laugh but they both nod, I walk past them quickly up the steps to get away from a totally drunk and crazy Sydney. I'm gonna take a piss and see if I can't find Lyle then I'm getting the fuck out of this house.

When I come out of the bathroom I look around for any signs of Sydney that's when I see Lydia and Kevin her chin is trembling as she leans away from Kevin who is screaming at her but I can't make it out over the music. He has a hold on her arm, tightly from the looks of it.

That little asshole, I walk toward's them.

"Kevin!" I yell.

Kevin's head snaps in my direction and I can see the wild anger in his eyes that almost makes me wonder what he's all capable of doing to Lydia.

He sways slightly dropping Lydia's arm, he's drunk. Lydia swallows hard moving away slightly. "N-no don't Lyric." Lydia says putting a hand against my chest to stop me from getting any closer to Kevin but that isn't going to work.

I shove him in the chest and he flies backwards slamming against the wall. "What in the fuck is the matter with you?!" I yell at him Lydia tries pushing me backward's but I don't budge People begin to stop and look at us.

"It's okay Lyric, he wasn't hurting me." Lydia pleads.

I glower at Kevin as I grab a hold of Lydia's arm and look down at where he had a hold of her forearm it is red a dark red like he'd been squeezing it with all of his strength looking like a bruise will form there.

When I look up Kevin is gone I look down at Lydia my eyes meet hers tears are forming in her eyes. I pull her into a dark room off the upstairs hallway and shut the door.

**************************

A/N:

ACTUAL ARTIST: HIGH HOPES IS BY PANIC AT THE DISCO! I DO NOT OWN RIGHTS TO THIS SONG NOR DOES MY CHARACTER!