Chapter 30. The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

Lydia's POV

"How does it get harder every time I have to say goodbye?" I ask him.

"I don't know." He shakes his head. "I hate it too."

The weekend had gone by in a flash, I got to spend most of it with him when I wasn't I was in the crowd cheering him on simply pretending to just be a 'fan.'

"I wish..." He trails off. "I wish you'd just come with me." He shrugs.

I purse my lips and nod. "Me too just you know why I can't." I shake my head. "Besides if I wind up all over the media he's gonna find me rather Kevin tells him or not." I shrug.

He sighs and kisses my forehead. "You know we can't keep this a secret forever." He shakes his head. "It just can't be done it's amazing that I've kept so much about my personal life such a secret already baby." 

I sigh burying my head in his chest of course I'm already aware of that. Lyle comes into the room without knocking. "Man we gotta go."

"Yeah." Lyric nods.

He kisses me sweetly one last time gripping my chin with a finger and his thumb. He breaks the kiss staring into my eyes for just a short moment. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say breathlessly.

He turns around walking out of the hotel room. 

I've got to stay in here for thirty minutes so people don't see us leaving together. After a half hour is up I quickly head back to the room that Abby and Winter are in.

"He gone?" Winter asks.

"Yeah." I mumble sadly.

"Oh cheer up butter cup I'm sure he'll be sneaking you back out in a few weeks." Abby says smirking and wiggling her eyebrows, I roll my eyes but smile. 

We head out of the hotel getting into my car, since Winter and Abby got a license I'm able to drive so I head out of town with the top down. We turn the radio up not talking as we drive back to Platteville.

It's a 3 and a half hour drive back home I feel so depressed having to leave him like that. How will we ever be anything if we're always saying goodbye?

The thought of breaking it off with Lyric hurts, hurts so bad it shatters me so I quickly push that feeling away.

We drop Abby off. "See ya bitches later." She smirks.

"Bye!" We wave at her.

"Wanna go to Walmart with me quick?" I ask Winter.

"Yeah sure." She nods.

We drive toward's Walmart. "What do you need there?" She asks curiously.

"Tampons my period is going to start in a couple days." I shrug.

"You must be really regular?" She asks.

"Yep." I nod.

"Me too." She nods. "I just got over mine three days ago though."

We're silent for a long moment.

"Can I tell you something?" Winter asks.

"Yeah of course." I shrug.

She bites her lip as if in debate with herself.

"Winter what's wrong?" I ask confused. 

She sighs. "I need plan B." 

"Why...?" I trail off. "WHO?!" I shout.

Winter was a virgin, apparently not anymore.

"I can't tell." She squeaks.

Lyric Stormजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें