Chapter 29. Hotel

Lyric's POV

It's already been two weeks that I've been on the road. I've gotten into the recording studio a few times, also did about ten concerts I've been from New York, to Vegas, to... where the fuck am I?

Oh right Houston Texas, sigh.

"You alright?" Lyle asks me.

I move my head side to side trying to decide am I okay?

"Sure." I mutter.

"What's wrong?" Lyle asks.

I chuckle. "You'd think I was crazy."

"Try me." Lyle says.

I sigh. "I'm sorta home sick I think." I bite my lip.

"Bro you are not you're Lydia sick." He says and laughs.

"Okay maybe..." I shrug.

"Dude have her come to the next concert." He says shrugging. "Give her Abby and Winter concert tickets and a way out here get them a room for the night or some shit." He says as he lights a cigarette.

"Speak of the devil." I say as my phone flashes with Lydia across it.

I answer the video chat. "Hi baby." 

"Hey." She beams at me.

"How's your driving going?" I ask her.

"Really good, Winter thinks I could take the test in a couple more weeks. She said I learned much quicker then she did of course I drive a lot though." She purses her lips.

I chuckle. "Does that mean you like your car?" I ask her.

"I could live in that car." She smiles and laughs.

I chuckle.

"Where are you?" She asks me.

"Next stop is Chicago Illinois." I say and shrug. "You should come down." I bite my lip.

I'm assuming she's going to say no right away.

"Why?" She asks tilting her head.

I roll my eyes. "Because... I miss you." 

"How long?" She asks.

"We'll be there by Thursday night we'll have a concert Friday, Saturday, and Sunday then leave Monday morning." I tell her.

She bites her lip looking away as if to think about it for a moment. 

"I'll get Abby, Winter, and you a room to stay in or separate rooms I really don't give a fuck I just really need to see you." I plead with her.

"How is Winter going to get away with that, you know how your parents are." She says sternly.

"Well, she could say she is staying with you." I suggest.

"School?" She asks.

"Well you can miss school you're eighteen you do not need permission. As for Winter well I can take care of that." I smirk. "Abby can excuse herself too." I shrug.

Abby and Lydia are both eighteen, Winter won't be until March 4th. Lydia sighs thinking for a moment about it.

"Maybe..." She trails off.

I jump out of my seat in shock. "Really?!" I shout.

She giggles. "Wow, you wanna see me that bad?" She smirks.

"Really bad." I bite my lip.

She shrugs. "Fine which hotel?" She asks.

I grin wickedly at her.

****************

"Dude what if someone see's the girls?" Lyle asks me.

"They'll be fine, they already are at the hotel anyways." I shrug.

"If you say so man." He shrugs.

We reach the hotel with in ten minutes and head inside, Lyle goes into one room and I go into one just down the hall. 

I throw my bag down on the bed and walk out of the room there is nobody in the hallway I head around the corner where the girls room is but stop when Lydia comes out of the room. "I'm just grabbing a soda I'll be right back." She says.

I walk back around the corner before she can see me. I open the door to the hotel suite and wait for her to walk by.

She walks past my door but doesn't see me as soon as she gets by my door I grab her wrapping one arm around her waist and putting one on her mouth and quickly pull her into the room.

She screams and kicks trying to get away from me not realizing it's me. I drop her on her feet spin her around and push her up against the door.

She gasps in shock when she see's my face. "YOU ASSHOLE!" She screams.

I chuckle. "I'm sorry I couldn't resist. You should really take karate lessons or something..." I trail off lost in thought. Maybe I really should put her in karate in her situation it isn't an awful idea.

She glares at me angrily.

"Don't be like that boo." I smirk at her.

She pinches my nipple.

"OW!" I yell slapping her hand away and rubbing where she pinched me.

"Now who needs karate lessons." She giggles.

I grab her around the waist throwing her over my shoulder and carrying her toward's the bed.

"Lyric!" She squeals I throw her down onto the bed and climb up between her legs.

She bites her lip staring at me hungrily. 

"Three weeks is much to long to stay away from you baby." I whisper and smash my lips to hers. She runs her fingers through my hair kissing me back I'm instantly hard.

I grind against her she gasps and I dart my tongue into her mouth, she moans as I massage my tongue with her.

Suddenly her phone rings, I pull her phone out of her pocket she breaks the kiss and reaches for it but I see it's Winter so I answer it.

"She's busy." I hang the phone up and throw it.

"Lyric!" She scolds me breathlessly.

"It was just Winter." I say innocently.

She smiles and shakes her head at me but then tangles her fingers into my hair and puts her mouth back on mine.