Eighty Three- Words Hurt

Start from the beginning

(She walk to him. Varian quickly get up, place his hand on the doorway, lean against and act cool.)

Varian: I'm fine, real fine. The floor never bother me anyway.

Judy: Really? "Frozen"?

Varian: 'What was that?! That's the best you got? Man, you are so stupid!' S-Sorry. Guess you're not a fan of that movie are you?

Judy: I don't mind it. Mom love it, she look after Elsa cause she said her powers remind her of her disablity.

Varian: (nervously chuckle) You don't say. Your mom must love her so much.

Judy: So does. Just don't laugh at me for telling you this.

Varian: Never!

(The two laughed, Judy know Varian would never teased her about her parents life. For the rest of the day, the students look around the museum, have lunch at a fast food restaurant and head back to school and home. Judy run to her room. She open her laptop, log in to her account and post the pictures she took of her time at the museum. She smile at all the likes and comments she is getting. She turn to grab her guitar and play music while thinking of the lyrics for her next song. Till, she got a notification on her phone. She look at her phone and see a comment that said "You look like that ugly phantom from that dumb musical." She blinked, who would say that it her? The account is anonymous so she can't block this person. Soon, more nasty comments filled her new pictures, even on the one picture she took of her and Varian together. Judy heart break of this. "The freak shows are together, ugly and stupid.". Judy eyes got tears in them. They are being nasty and she can't block them when they're anonymous. She log out, throw her laptop on the floor and try to wipe away the tears. She went to bed early than usual. The next morning, she got another notifications, the text read "Your music have no rhythms!", from an anonymous account. She feel like her heart is breaking. She sneak out of home and to school. Varian waited for Judy, he didn't hear of her since yesterday. He spot her coming.)

Varian: Jude! Hey there!

Judy: Oh, hi Vary.

(Varian see Judy's face and frown. Usually she greeted everyone with a smile, but she wore a frown and look like she been crying. He walk to her, put a hand on her shoulder.)

Varian: Judy? Are you okay?

Judy: What are you talking about? I'm fine.

Varian: You're frowning. Come on, tell me what's wrong?

Judy: I'm fine.

(She slap his hand off of her and head inside. Varian frowned, this isn't like his Judy. Something went wrong. At class, Judy couldn't focus on her work with so many emotion in her head. At lunch, she got many anonymous notifications telling her that she is ugly, talentless and a horrible excuse of a human being. Judy feel so broken of this. Her two friends, Sinny and Fern came to her.)

Sinny: Hey Jude. What's up?

Judy: Nothing.

Fern: You didn't eat your lunch and it's almost over. What's wrong?

Judy: Nothing's wrong. I'm just not that hungry that's all.

Sinny: And not even your mom cookies? She always bake them special for you.

Judy: I said I'm not hungry!

(Sh shouted so loud, the students heard her and look at her weird like. Judy groan and left, leaving her friends behind. Varian was watching from a table with his friends.)

Clyde: Something wrong with Jude?

Varian: I don't know Clyde, but I'm gonna find out if it's the last thing I do.