Chapter 30

Edited Feb 26, 2019

___________________

Aurora POV:

" What happened next?"

I asked wondering while I looked up at him with Stacy still beside me as I held the ripped fabric to her head.

"I happened."

As my eyes went wide I saw another man behind Nathaniel who looked just like him that had said those words.

"Blake is that you or is there another brother?" I asked

"No Aurora it's me."

As Blake said those words he walked in and stood right beside Nathaniel.

God, they looked so much alike. They had the same hight the same body structure even the same hair cut.

"What's going on Blake, why are we here? Why haven't you ever told me that you had a twin brother?"

"Well to answer your first question about what had happened next when Nathaniel killed our parents. I helped him escaped and then called the police, To inform them that we had a break-in.
The police didn't ask any questions really because they had no evidence.
For your next question to why I never told you about my brother well that is because how do u explain about a person, in reality, does not exist. There is no birth certificate on Nathaniel, My father made sure of that.
My father even went so far as to get fake documents so he could hospitalize Nathaniel under another person's identity."

" Patterson," I said not meaning to say it out loud only to my self.

" Who told you that name?"
Nathaniel said rushing over to me.

"It it it was a a a file that I I found in Stacy office."  He scared me when he ran up to me, I was not sure what he might do to me.

"Back off Nathaniel leave her alone," Blake said looking at his brother.

"You're a Snoopy one, aren't you?" Nathaniel said backing away from me and going back beside his brother.

"Aurora I brought you here for a reason but I can't let you know right of yet, but in do time you will figure it all out," Blake said looking at me.

I looked down at Stacy, her eyes wanted to close I tried my best to keep her from sleeping.

"I have a few questions that I need to be answered and I won't take no for an answer. #1 Who married Stacy today? #2 Am I kidnapped? #3 And this is a big one, Have you guy's swapped places when it came to sex with me? #4 Are you going to kill me?"

Blake walked over to me and bent down on his knees then placed his hand on my check.

" Baby I didn't marry Stacy today I got Nathaniel to help me out with that one.
I could never marry someone else but you.
For your second question, You're not really technically kidnapped but kinda sorta are if you know what I mean, And HELL NO would I let my brother have sex with you. I hope that cleared up the question but for killing you no your not dying."

As Blake said those last words he took a gun out of his jacket and Shoot Stacy right in her head and then turned his body to face his brother and Shot him in his chest.

I screamed out loud. I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed.

Stacys dead body is slumped over onto my lap which I had to pushed her off of me.

Blake stood up and said, "Don't move." As he pointed his gun at me.

Blake walked over to Nathaniel and Crouch down to his brother's body that was laying on the floor.