Chapter 17

Edited-Feb 25,2019
____________________

Aurora POV:

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, He has a gun what the fuck is up with this dude.

I need to calm down, I need to take a deep breath.

Okay so I have a file that I got from Stacy's office that's top Secret and now I find a gun in Blake's bedside dresser.

He definitely hiding something but I have no clue what it could be but I do know I got myself into some kinda shit, but I can't keep myself away from this I have to find out.

Like they say curiosity killed the cat or some shit like that I can't remember right now I'm freaking out.

I need the closes this dresser drawer and act like nothing happened.

I have to act normal and put on an act, its good that I did some acting in high school, God I wish I was back in high school right now instead of in a bedroom with a man who has a gun.

"Baby, I thought you were going to join me?"

Oh shit okay act normal I said to myself.
Putting a big smile on my face.

"Sorry, hun, I was lost in my thoughts. I was thinking about you."

I said trying to act all flirty but I was not lying I was thinking about him but not in a good way.

Blake walked towards the bed and sat down beside me, taking my hands into his and holding them.

"You have the most amazing eyes that I've ever seen Aurora, you mean the world to me and I'm not going to lose you. Your mine now and forever."

As he said those words he leaned in and kissed me on my lips it was a soft kiss but it had a passion to it as well.

I got lost in the kiss and kiss him back.

Kissing for a little while, I then pulled myself back from the kiss panting trying to catch my breath.

"I need to get ready and so do you Mr ( pointing my finger on his chest) or we will never make it on time.

A few hours later

Narrators POV:

The party was in full swing

Blake had invited all his employees and business partners also their top clients.

As Blake was off talking to a few clients, Aurora was over with Shelly and Jaxson dancing on the dance floor.

"I love that you two dressed up together it looks so cute being salt and pepper," Aurora said out loud so she could be heard over the music.

"Thanks, girl we had to put a lot of thought into this he wanted to dress up as Batman and me as Batgirl. I was like hell no I'm not hiding my beautiful face under a mask. But girl I must say your costume is so cute the whole 60s retro Halloween look is so you I love how you put your personality into your costume."