Chapter 25

Edited- Feb 26, 2019

____________________

Aurora POV:

I had just arrived in Italy,

It's beautiful here When Jaxson had called me a few days ago to inform me where Blake had gone too, I felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest.

I'm happy that nothing bad had happened to him,
I don't know what I would have done without him.
I was even happier when Jaxson said that Blake wanted to see me and to come to Italy.

Blake had sent his jet for me. 🙂

This would be my first time to ever step foot in Italy,
Well, this is my first trip anywhere and I'm happy that I will get to spend it with Blake.

Having time to spare in the plain I took a 4-hour nap, then had a shower.

Jaxson had mentioned that we would be going for dinner once I had arrived and to also dress up.

I had decided to wear a  black and white flower pattern dress

The dress fit me perfectly, it went off my shoulders and was just a little above my knee.

I decided on some light makeup and had my hair up in a nice bun with some loose curls going down the side of my face.

I needed to look just right for Blake I had something very special to tell him.

The Limo had pulled up to this amazing looking restaurant with a gazebo and patio tables outside surrounded by beautiful flowers.

The driver had opened my door and put his hand out for me to take.
I gave him my right hand and said "Grazie ( Thank you)" with a smile.

I only know a few words in Italian. My father is Italian but my mother is Canadian and we only spoke English at home, the only time I had to speak Italian was when my Nona would come and visit before she passed away.

Standing Outside of the limo I saw Jaxson walking towards me with a flower in his hand.

" Here is a beautiful flower for a beautiful woman such as yourself."

A blush had come onto my face " Thank you Jaxson that is very sweet of you.
I never knew you could be the romantic type?"

"Well, Aurora there is a lot you don't know about me."

When Jaxson said those words it brought a memory back of when I was in my office reading the document that Stacy.

"That's true if your Blakes friend," I said in a whisper not trying to be heard.

" What was that I couldn't hear you," Jaxson said with a questioning look.

" Nothing just mumbling to myself." I needed to change the topic