Chapter 28

Edited- Feb 26, 2019

____________________

AURORA POF:

"WAKE UP."

I felt someone shake me roughly.

As my eyes opened up I saw Blake setting in the driver seat of the car.

"What's going on, why am I here?" I asked rubbing the side of my head to help with the dizziness I was having.

"I brought you to the house that I grew up in. It's condemned now."

As I looked out the car window we were surrounded by trees and weeds.

His home was the only one that was around.

It looked like at one point it was a beautiful estate.
It had a lot of potential if you wanted to restore it.

"This place has been in the family for over 100 years.

My mother loved it here, but father not so much.
He wanted something bigger but couldn't afford it.

He had let on to people that he came from a high-class rich family but in reality, it was my mother who did and he lived off her riches.

This was my mothers family home and she was content. My father only married her for her money."

I felt sorry for him as he said those words, I had almost forgotten that he had deceived me.

As he continues to talk he looked like he was off in his own little world.

"I hated my father and I despised my mother.
She never had my back she just let my father beat me and put me away in a mental hospital at a very young age, but who cares now it's over and done with. I'm going to show you around."

I was shocked that Blake had said those words.
I never knew he was in a mental retardation facility.

As he got out of the car I followed behind.

He opened the front door for us to walk- in.

Everything in the room looked run down.

The roof was caving in, there was no furniture around just empty rooms.

The structure of the home was beautiful.

I could see how this place would have looked a long time ago and it must have been magnificent.

I was wowed as I walked around.

Blake just stood off in the corner and watched me.

"Follow me"

As I followed Blake up the staircase he walked in the first room that was on his right.

"This was my parent's bedroom

"This was my parent's bedroom. We decided not to take out their bedroom furniture we just left it."

I walked over towards the bed and noticed a big brown stain on the bed and a couple more spots surrounded it.

The pillow looked soaked the most with the brown stain.

"What happened to the bedsheets and pillow did someone spills something on it?" I asked wondering.

"You can say something like that happen."
As Blake said those words a big smile was plastered on his face.

"Come follow me."

Blake walked out of the room and once again I followed behind.
He was acting kinda strange, I have never seen this side of him before.

Walking back down the stairs and towards a room that looks like it used to be a kitchen.

He opened a door and then stopped.

"There are missing step boards down these steps so be careful."

It looked dark and creepy.
I was very nervous.

This reminded me of all those scary movies I have watched and screamed at the people saying don't go down there.

Now I'm the foolish person that is going down into the basement.

If this was a scary movie I would be dead anyway, You never see a fat chick live in the end......

____________________

644 Words

That's a creepy place don't you think?

I wonder why Blake is acting the way he is?

Please, Comment & Vote I would really appreciate it.

Thank you 😊🌹🌺