Chapter 12

What you all been waiting for Blake's POV.

Edited- Feb 24, 2019
____________________

Blake POV:

Walking back through my office doors and slamming the door behind me.

I feel so frustrated right now, grabbing my hair on the top of my head and pulling it.

Why, why the fuck did she just leave like that? Was it not that good? What was I just a fuck to her?

I have never been on the other end before, I have always ditched the girl not the other way around.

Gooood what the hell.

I need to call her.

Picking up my phone and dialled her number.

"Hi, You have reached Aurora you know what to do, beep."

It went to voice mail, She isn't even picking up her phone calls from me.
Oh my fucking God I yelled out loud.

Ring Ring Ring

My phone started to go off in my hand maybe it's her.

Hello Aurora.

"Dude, it's Jaxson."

"Jaxson not to be mean but what the fuck do you want? I'm dealing with something right now."

"Oh, so you have seen the news?"

"What are you talking about Jaxson, what news?"

"Dude you and Stacy are all over the news. That Carla chick who hates you posted an article on YouTube news."

"Hold on a minute let me check the net on my phone."

Looking at my phone reading the article and seeing older pictures of Stacy and me from when she had dyed her hair brown in the past.

Are you fucking kidding me I scream at my phone in my hand

"Dude that's my ear. Now I'll have to go to the fucking ear doctor." Jaxson said in an annoying voice.

I can't believe that fucking bitch, Carla is still pissed to this day since our one night stands together.

She wanted more and I told her that she was just a fuck. She has hated me ever since.

"Jaxson I'm at my office come see me I need your help."

"Ok, man but you need to give me a few hours."

"That's fine as long as you come."

Hanging up the phone I look down at the article.

How am I going to fix this? I told Aurora that Stacy and I never had a thing.