Chapter 9

Edited- Feb 23, 2019

___________________

Aurora POV:

It's 10:00 AM on a Sunday morning.

I didn't want to be up this early but I got a call from Brandon earlier in the morning notifying me that he would be dropping our son off at 10:30 AM and that he also wanted to talk to me.

I'm not sure what he wanted to talk to me about but I said sure why the hell not. It must be important if he didn't want to say it over the phone.

I just finished making some pancakes, eggs and toast then placed it on the table. I figure if Brandon wanted to talk then we will talk while we eat.

"Mommy, mommy I'm home." I heard Daylan scream from the other room.

"I'm in the kitchen baby come, mommy, made you breakfast."

Daylan then ran into the kitchen with his father trailing behind him.

Bending down and wrapping my arms around his small body I said,
"Baby, I have missed you sooo much."

As the words were coming out of my mouth, I was placing kisses all over his face.

Once I was done kissing him I let him go and stood up and faced Brandon who had a warm smile on his face.

"Alright, both of you go and set down and start eating ill get the drinks."

Opening up the refrigerator door I asked Dylan, "Baby, do you want milk or juice with your pancakes?"

"Mommy, I want juice, " He said with a mouth full of Pancake.

"Ok, baby."

Grabbing a cup and pouring his juice in. I then placed the cup in front of him and walked back towards the kitchen to the coffee maker and made my self and Brandon a drink.
I placed our coffee's onto the table and sat down.

"Thank you, mommy."

"Oh, you're very welcome baby. So tell me what did you and daddy do this weekend?"

"We went to buy me a Halloween custom and we went bowling."

I smiled at Daylan while he talked about his weekend with his dad.

That's one thing I could never do is take him away from his father.

While I was in my own little world my mind drifted off to Blake and that kiss we shared.

I know I was drunk and he was also but to me it meant something but I'm not sure if it meant anything to him.

He might not even remember. We have not talked since that night.
He got a call after that kiss an excused himself to answer it.

I was with Jaxson and Shelly when Jaxson got a text from Blake saying he had to leave and to make sure I got home safe.
I wished I knew what that kiss meant. I'll just have to play it off on Monday that nothing had happened.

"Aurora, Aurora?"

Brandon said, Snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh sorry, I was in la-la land. Where is Daylan?"

Looking around to see if I can find him.

"He went up to his room to play."

"Alright, then."
I said taking a sip from my coffee cup.

"Aurora," Brandon said while placing his hand on top of mine.

"I think this is a good time for us to talk."

I looked down at his hand holding onto mine and felt uncomfortable.

"Aroura I am truly sorry for that day when you saw Jared and me in his office.
I didn't mean for it to go that far. That was the only time I have ever cheated on you I swear I am telling you the truth."

Brandon had pleading eyes when he said those words.
I didn't know what to say so I just let him continue talking.

"Since I was a young man I have had some urges towards men that I didn't understand but I also have urges towards women.
I'm not saying I'm fully gay or bi or even straight.
I honestly don't know.
Jared is the first man I have ever been with and when he kissed me it felt good and I let things get out of hand. I should have never been mean to you that day and I am truly sorry. I did love you and I still do but I also have feelings for Jared and I don't want to hurt you or him, So I stopped whatever was going on with Jared and I'm now seeing a therapist to help me figure out who I am."

Brandon had tears in his eyes.

I felt really bad for him. Yes, he hurt me but I have to keep in mind he is lost and confused about his sexuality and if it wasn't for him I would not have my son.

I removed my hand from his and placed it on his shoulder.

"Brandon thank you for coming to me and apologizing. Not a lot of people would do that.
I can't fully forgive you but I can be civil with you for the sake of our son.
I'm happy you are getting help and that you are still in Daylan life and also being a good father to him.
We are each other past now. I have moved on and I do hope you can as well."

I stood up and put my arms out for him to get the hint to give me a hug.

He stood up and wrapped his arms around me then said "Thank you," In my ear.

I think we both needed this closure in our lives so we can move on and write a new chapter.....

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

____________________

1006 words

Hi Sexy Readers 👋

Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter.
I am very happy to say I have reached over 100 reads so far.

I really appreciate every single on of you.

Please leave your Comment's and if you liked this Chapter please vote.

Follow me if you would like and I'll follow you back 🙂