Chapter 29

Edited- Feb 26, 2019

___________________

Aurora POV:

As I placed my foot on the last step down, I tried to look around.

It was cold and dingy and the smell my God it was awful.

I could hear a dripping sound off into the corner of the room it must have been leaky pipes this place was very old and run down so I would imagine how rusty the pipes are.

I tried to readjust my eyes to the dark but I couldn't see in this room it was pitch black.

Out of know where the light was turned on.

Right away my hand's flew  to my face to cover my eyes from the light.

"Don't be a baby Aurora I thought you were better than that, take ur hands away from your face."

I heard a voice behind me.

Taking my hands away from my face and placing them to my side. I blinked a couple of times to adjust to the light.
As my eyes had finally adjusted, right away I spotted a woman in a wedding dress past out on a ratty old green couch.

I gasp as I saw blood running down the side of her face

To my surprise it was Stacy.

I might not like the women and she did marry my man but still, I did not want to see her hurt.

Running over to her I check out the wound that was on her head. I placed my hand on her head to try to stop it from bleeding.

"This is not going to work. Blake get me something to help with the bleeding."

Blake just stood there looking at me not saying a word.

" Fine if you dont want to help you bastard than fuck off," I screamed at him.

I took my hands from her head and whipped them on my T-shirt.

Ripping a clean peace of my shirt at the bottom, I placed it to her head with pressure to stop the bleeding.

"Stacy wake up, you need to wake up," I said shaking her.

Her eyes slowly opened and they looked into mine.
I could tell she was confused and wondered why I was here with my hands on her head.

As her eyes left mine to look around the room she spotted Blake looking and us and she got very nervous.

" Stay away from me, you did this to me," Stacy said out loud.

"He did this to you?" I asked confused. Why would Blake do this to her?

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch. After all these years of us fucking I couldn't believe you didn't see the act I pulled today. Your one dumb bitch." He said standing there.

"Blake, what act are you talking about? And why would you do this to her?"

Now I was getting upset. I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

"Well for starters I'm not Blake Aurora, I'm Nathaniel Blakes twin."

My mouth drop wide open

Blake has a twin but How, Why, What?

" Say that again?" I asked confused.

"Our parents had twins which are Blake and me. My father needed a Legacy but only one. He treated Blake and I the same but he didn't hide Blake like he did me. My mother would always play it off that it was ok. She was dumb and naive. So one day my father grabbed me from my room when I was playing with Blake and dragged me out of the front door where two men stood with a straight jacket. I screamed and hollered, Blake tried to help me but our father kept him back as those two men put me into that jacket and into there van. He sent me off to an insane asylum to keep me out of his way and for others not to find out.
I was only 6 years old when that happen to me."

There were tears in Nathaniel's eyes, my heart hurt for him. No Child should ever be treated that way.

"Stop it Aurora I know that look in your eyes, I have seen it before in Blake's eyes. You dont need to feel sorry for me. The bedroom that I showed you of my parent's room you asked what spilled on my parent's bed. It was their blood, I killed them in there sleep.
Blake had begged our parents to let me out for one day and night from the hospital. My father hated the idea but for some reason, he said yes.
Once I knew they were asleep I went down to the kitchen and took out a butcher's knife that my father would use on our farm animals.
I then walked up to there room and the first one I thought to kill was my mother. I knew I would have a harder time with my father. As I walked over to my mother I placed the blade across her neck then sliced right across.
Right away she opened her eyes and put her hands to her neck to stop the bleeding. As she did that I took her pillow that she had her head on and pulled it out from under her and placed it on her face to smother her. I bet you are wondering why dad didn't wake up from her moving around beside him?"

I took it that he wanted me to answer his question because he just looked at me tapping his foot.

"Umm yes, I wonder why?"
Those words came out shaky.

"The bastard was so drunk that the moment my mother did make a sound and movement he didn't wake up from his drunken state. I got lucky that he passed out drunk, it made it much easier to kill him then I thought. Once my mother stopped moving I lifted the pillow from her face to see her eyes wide open and her mouth open as well she was dead.
Next on my list was my father. I walked over to the side of his bed, looking at him while he slept. He looked so old from the last time I had seen him. It was 9 years that had past when he put me away to be forgotten. At that moments I felt the anger and rage inside of me so I placed the knife over his chest and started stabbing him repeatedly.
Over and over I was stabbing him, taking all my anger out on his body.
I think he died after the 6 stab womb.
Blake was the reason why I had stopped stabbing my father. He had ran into the bedroom and pulled me away.  Blake looked over at our parent's dead body's and then at me who was covered in there blood.
I was not surprised that Blake did not shed a tear for our parents, they were a sorry excuse for being our parents."

"What happened next?"

I asked wondering while I looked up at him with Stacy still beside me as I held the ripped fabric to her head.....

___________________

1230 Words

Don't kill me I know I left it hanging I'm sorry. 🙁

Nathaniel is fucking nuts I would be shitting my pants being in the same room with him while he told me that story wouldn't you?

Please dont forget to Common and Vote if you liked this chapter. 😊

Thank you!