Chapter 26

Feb 26, 2019

___________________

Aurora POV:

As I open my eyes, I blink a few times to get my blurry vision back to normal.
Taking both my hands and gently rubbing my eyes while I lay back in my bed, Ummmm wait this is not my bed.

Where am I? feeling confused trying to think back at what had happened to me but is failing miserably because of my migraine.

Taking a look around my surroundings, I can tell that this is a hotel room but not mine.
There are liquor bottles on the nightstand and on the floor. I see the dress that I had on yesterday was scattered across the hall.

Lifting the blankets that were covering my body, I looked down to see that I was only in my bra and panties.

" Where the fuck am I?" I said out loud talking to my self.

Hearing the door opening my eyes shot right away at the door to see who it could be.

Jaxson had walked in with what I'm presuming are coffees and food in his hands.

"Hey, sleepy head. Good to see your finally up." Jaxson said placing the drinks and food on the coffee table.

Running my hand through my hair I then asked" What time is it?

Jaxson took a look at his watch and said it was 1:47 PM

"I can't remember anything from last night after we left Blake and Stacy."

Once I had mentioned those words it clicked in my head with memories of the two of them and that they are engaged and
they are getting married wait they are getting married today.

That bastard played me.

I was angry no I'm furious of what had happened.
He only wanted me here to hurt me that's why he told Jaxson to invite me.

"Jaxson were you part of everything last night? Did you know that Blake was going to marry Stacy?"

Jaxson POV:

I didn't know what to say to her. My mouth opened to answer her but no words came out. I cleared my throat and tried again to speak. This time I could manage to answer her.

"Aurora I was not part of last night but Yes, I knew they were engaged but I thought he was going to tell you in person, not the way he intended to do last night."

Hurt and sadness were in her eyes. I didn't want her to cry again.

When we had left the party we came back here and all she did was cry and drink. At one point I had to pull the liquor bottle from her hands to get her to stop drinking.
She was not pleased with me but I had to do something.

" Why are you here shouldn't you be at there wedding," She asked with tears running down her face.

This was the part I didn't want to answer but I knew I would have too.

I took a deep breath and walked over to her and sat down next to her on the bed. I took her one hand into mine and held it tight and with my other hand, I brought it to her face and whipped her eyes with my thumb.

Looking her straight in the eyes I then said

"Aurora they are already married from this morning. I was there and now they are having a brunch for the after party because last night they had a big party for their celebration."

Sobbing noises could be heard from Aurora.
She was full out crying right now, her heart is broken its shattered I know of that. She put her trust in a man that broke that trust with a woman she couldn't stand.

Wrapping my arms around her pulling her towards me as I hold her.

I wish Shelly was here right now, she was better at this stuff then I was, but I had to man up and help my friend in need.

____________________

724 Words

Awww my heart feels for Aurora I feel so bad for her.

That Blake is a bastard he needs a good kick in the balls. What do you all think?

If you would like to add me as a friend that's great I'll add you back as well.

Thank you for reading Please Vote and Comment