Chapter 10

Edited- Feb 23, 2019

____________________

Aurora POV:

It's been a whole week that Blake has not shown up to work.

As his PA you would think I would know where he is but I don't.

When I had arrived at work on Monday morning I notice I did not have a memo on my desk.

Setting down at my desk I thought to check my email's before Blake came into work to let me know what I would be doing that day.

An email popped up on my computer from Blake.

Aurora,

I won't be in this week, please reschedule my meetings. I had an important engagement to attend too.

Sincerely,

Blake Heissler.

That's it nothing more what's up with this guy.

It pretty sad that he is avoiding me, Clearly that kiss we shared meant nothing to him.
I'm not going to let this bother me. I'll just blame it on the alcohol.

Today is considered a statutory holiday, So there are no other employees in the building.

I had to come in today to finish up some paperwork that I didn't get finished yesterday. They needed to be placed on Blake's desk once I finished them.

1-hour later

Standing in front of Blake's office door I put my hand on the door nob and walked in.

Standing before me is none other than a very naked Blake.

My eyes wouldn't move off of him.

His body looked so perfect. I could not believe he was in front of me right now.

His back was facing me as he was looking outside.

That ass, My God that ass I just want to smack it.

By accident, I dropped the paperwork from my hands

"Aww shit," I said out loud which made Blake turn around to face me.

Blake POV:

I have been on a 9-hour flight and just returned back home. Instead of going to my house I thought to come to the office and take a shower. 

I needed to get back to work and make sure everything was in order.
I didn't mean to be gone a week but Stacy's brother needed to see me right away. Turns out Stacy has been running her mouth off about Aurora and I needed to do some damage control.

Standing naked in front of my window not even caring who could see me.

A thought was running in my mind, It was of the kiss I shared with Aurora and wished we did not get disturbed by my phone call.

I heard someone behind me curse.

Turning around I see Aurora bent down picking up papers.

Mature scene ahead read at your own risk!!!

I strolled over to her then put my hand out for her to receive.

Right now I didn't care about the papers, I just wanted her and by my erection, My body wanted her also.

Aurora put her hand in mine,  Pulling her up from the floor I pulled her into my body so our chests would be touching.

Cupping her face with my one hand I looked in her eye's, I saw lost and hunger.

She wanted me as much as I wanted her.
Leaning forward I placed my lip's onto her's. They tasked like strawberries so sweet and delicious.
I tried to deepen the kiss but she would not give me access.

I needed this woman to give me control so I did what any other man would do. I dropped my towel and grabbed her and placing it on my stiff dick to show her what she is doing to my body. As she gasp I took that opportunity to plunge my tongue into her mouth.

Swelling my tongue with hers, tasting her.

I slipped my hand up her shirt feeling her stomach she felt so smooth. Going higher up, I put my hand on her breast squeezing and rubbing it.

Carefully I guided her to the couch as we passionately makde out.

Lifting her top over her head I start to suck on her neck. Aurora moan's where very loud. Next, I unbutton her jeans and zip the zipper down.

Sliding the jeans down with my hands I looked up at her and she looked down at me I kissed her leg and I could hear a giggle from her, She must be ticklish there I'll have to use that in the future.

As she stepped out of the jeans she sat down on the couch only in her bra and panties. 

As I'm on my knees I spread her legs apart to feel the cotton of her panties right where her core was, They were soaked just for me.

Pulling them to the side I placed 2 fingers inside her stroking her slow. I could hear her whimper and moan.

I didn't want to go too fast, I wasn't ready for her to have an orgasm. I wanted us to climax at the same time but I also wanted to pleasure her first.

She arched her back and bit her lower lip.

"Please," She said

"Please what," I asked knowing what she wanted.

"Please fuck me."

That's all it took for me to pull her panties down and climb on top of her.

"Are you sure you want this? I needed to make sure this is what she wanted.

" Yes."

Smacking my lips onto hers to Muffler her screen for what I was about to do.

Not even waiting I placed my dick in her folds and plunged right into her.

I kept on fucking her hard and fast. It felt so good and I didn't want to slow down. This is what I have been wanting to do since I first saw her in here.

Her screams where being muffled by my mouth as we kiss. I know she will be sore tomorrow but I didn't care it felt too good to let up.

Shoving my dick fully into her I felt her walls start to tighten up around it. She was going to cum and I wanted to cum with her. 

Stroke after stroke and with my 3rd stroke she came loose under me digging her nails in my back, panting really hard.
I had more struck and emptied my seed into her feeling her up, MARKING HER AS MINE.

I stayed in her for a couple of more minutes making sure that my cum would stay inside her, Once I thought it was ok I pulled out and laid beside her.
Pulling her over to me I wrapped my arm's around her then kissed her head.

Hearing soft little sores coming from her, I must have really tired her out.

This woman is MINE now no other man will ever have her and I'll do anything I can to keep her by my side and to make sure that she MINE FOREVER...

____________________

1176 Words

This was my first time writing a mature chapter what did you all think?

Please comment and Vote if you liked it.

Thank you

💖🌻💗