Chapter 21

Edited- Feb 25, 2019
____________________

ITALY

UNKNOWN POV:

As I sit here in my office surrounded by my men discussing our shipments and clientele there was a little knock that was heard on my office door.

The room went quiet as everyone's eyes studied the door. As the door opened up, In walked my 5-year-old daughter holding her teddy bear very tight to her chest.

" Sweetheart, is something the matter"? I noticed Tears In Her Eyes.

She shocks her head up and down notify me that there was something wrong.

Bringing my attention back to the men in the room I dismiss them with my hand for them to leave.

" We will pick this up later at the docks just be ready for 7:00 PM and make sure you're heavily armed"

Pushing back on my office chair I got up and walked over to my daughter picking her up off the floor placing her in my arms then walked over to the couch and sat down with her on my lap.

Before I could say a word more tears were running down her cheeks.

" What's wrong sweat heart?"

" Why doesn't mommy love me?"

Those words broke my heart to pieces.

" Mommy does love you why do you think she doesn't?"

" She don't want to spend any time with me. She came here to visit but I don't see her and I ask her to play with me and she says to leave her alone."

I whipped her fallen tears with my thumb.

" Hunny I am going to try and fix this ok and don't you worry my little princess everything will be alright. Now you go upstairs to your bed and get ready and I'll be right up there to tuck you in and kiss you good night"

Letting her go from my arms she got up off my lap and skipped to the door before she skipped out I called to her, " I love you, princess".

" I love you too Daddy and don't tell mommy but I love you more than her and my other Daddy."

This little angel is the only person that could melt my heart. To her, I am her prince but to everyone else, I am a ruthless killing machine that has no heart and to tell you the truth, I take pleasure being able to be in control of someone else's life.

I take my phone out of my pocket and dial my sister's phone number. As I wait for her to answer my little angel's words were running in my mind mommy doesn't love me.

"Hello," Stacy said on the other end.

" Where are you?" I said with a heartless tone in my voice.

"Out" was her reply.

" I said where the fuck are you I didn't ask for a one-word sentence, Stacy. So when I ask you something, you make sure you answer me properly."
She was starting to get on my nerves.

" I'm I'm out with a a a friend."

I could tell that she was nervous on the other end of the line, She knew once I got mad and pissed that there will be consequences.

" Get your ass back to Italy and start planning what we had discussed before. Also, You have only 2 weeks that's it."

" Ok brother"

I hung up the phone not even saying goodbye after she said okay brother to me I could tell by her voice the stutter went away and that she was in a happier mood. Her dream was about to come true.

As I dialled another number on my phone and waited patiently to be answered a sleepy male voice said " Hello"

" Blake be here in 2 weeks from today."

" Ummm I was there a few months ago to see everyone, did something happen?" I could hear worry in Blake's voice.

" Nothing is wrong everything is finally coming into order. Just be here in 2 weeks oh and don't forget your tuxedo."

"Why would I need my tuxedo?"

As he asked those words I had a big grin on my face and I knew that my next words would just irritate him but I am the boss.

" Your getting Married that day to Stacy."...............

____________________

738 Words

Ohhhh Blake and Stacy are getting married but what about Aurora? We will have to wait to find out. 😉

Please Comment and Vote if you liked this chapter, also if you want follow me that's great, I'll follow you back. 🙂