chapter 24

I'm sorry for the long wait but I have been feeling down . I don't know what. I'm not sure if I'm depressed , stress or just sad but I  can't write in this condition my mind is just blank and not even my friends and family I'm talking to right now. I'm sorry but i really can't start back writing until i deal with what  ever this problem is.

The large white wolf stood tall and prideful her beauty was like nothing else. Zane did not even take a second to transform to his wolf . his wolf had to meet his mate in her wolf form because it was like meeting each other all over again when the wolves meet for the first time. Zane's large black wolf inched Dianna's white wolf with size y only a little . 

Zane was so proud even though his mate just transformed for the first time she stood so tall without any sign of weakness. Dianna tried to walk towards Zane but she tripped over her own legs. Zane captured her with his body.

it wasn't a sign of weakness but it was necessary . it happen to every werewolf that ever transformed.

Christopher never thought he would ever look at a wolf and thought it was beautiful but he found himself doing that watching Dianna. her wolf was what he would call beauty . her fur was white as snow , with large paws , a beautiful light red eyes and she stood there with strength as if he didn't already love her he would fall over again. he stood from a distance and watch Zane and Dianna greet each other for the first time in there wolf form . Christopher knew that it was important for the wolves to meet there mate . Dianna was his mate but the wolf belong to Zane and the Vampire was his.

the greeting between Zane's wolf and Dianna's was slow and sweet. Zane approached her and touched her snout with his own . then he ran his entire body on hers from head to tail. it was a way of showing other wolves that she was his.

Zane attention came off of dianna when he heard a bark .

as Zane looked in the direction of it he saw a large black wolf with eyes as red as blood.

Zane growled going in front of Dianna to protect her but she just passed him and walked to the black wolf.

they touched snouts and there furs began to glow, Zane Christopher and the crowed stood in aww as the release of power could felt . those two wolves where powerful beings .

realization hit Zane hard. Dianna was a element wolf she was the most powerful creature after the moon goddess . her power was great and he was so proud to call her his mate .

*****************************************************************

everyone was still buzzing about what happened with Dianna and her brother even Dianna herself couldn't believe it her body was extremely sore that made it hard to stand . Zane told her it was normal for newly transformed wolves but it didn't make it pain any less. She also felt different she felt stronger in a weird way . she was told by her mates that she should take it easy and she was brought breakfasts in bed and  she was given everything she wanted . it was nice but she was also bored.

Her brother entered her room . he smiled when her saw Dianna.

"are you okay?"

"i'm good , just a little sore,"

"that is understandably I heard it was your first transformation ," Jason said.

"yes it is, a couple of months ago I didn't even know that vampires and werewolves were real and i was one. I never expect to ever transform ," Dianna said.

"you wouldn't of your wolf was suppress in you for so long that not even your mates could bring her forward  our connection did. a little feeling from the pass . connection of twins." Jason said.

"our connection  brought my wolf out I'm kind of shock," Dianna said.

"family has a very stong connection and it's even stronger when you shared the same womb ," Jason said.

Dianna was stunned by what she just learned she wouldn't of ever turned into her wolf if she didn't meet her brother. she didn't feel like she was missing something until she transformed and everything changed she felt whole . t was like part of her was taken away and it have just been brought back .

Jason broke her thoughts when he said ,"I can still feel that power from last night in my veins , it is not as strong as last night but it is there and it makes me feel extremely strong ."

"me to it feels nice though," Dianna said.

"How long did you know you are a element wolf?" Jason asked.

"I didn't know , I'm not even sure what you are talking about."

"A element wolf has the power to control water ,fire, wind or earth . never in the history I have ever seen someone controlled all four like you did last night. I felt extreme power from you and many people would want that power. you have to be there just like theu did with mom . that is the reason she was kidnapped  and killed Because of her element power. we lost our parents because of her element power , we couldn't grow up with them, " a tear dropped from Jason eye .

Dianna still felt sore ut she had to comfort her brother . she sat up and crawled over to him and hugged him as both of them cry. she didn't meet them just like he didn't. she wanted to know about them ut she didn't know knowing about them meant she would had to mourn them without even knowing. she couldn't even ask him if they where nice or even how they looked since her brother himself didn't know .

"I will protect you with everything I have ," Jason said lifting up her head and looking her eyes.

he whipped away her tears and said, " I will give my life to protect you. you are the only person I have left, there is only us our parents are dead and I  will never let them take you like they took mom. that is my promise ."